Don't buy anything from this guy: . He never shipped item I have ordered from him!!!

is not honest seller. he is selling small things for tennis and badminton, never shipped to us!!!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Don't buy anything from this guy: . He never shipped item I have ordered from him!!!

How long did you wait for? Normal shipping duration from China is between 25 and 50 days give or take. Did you give that seller a neg for no reason?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You are surprised? Am I the only one who reads feedback before buying anything?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Any feedback rating below 99% is poor.

And it takes an easy 30 days for items shipped from China to arrive.

Buying on eBay has a learning curve. Your items may arrive yet.

You have 60 days to leave feedback. The most effective feedback is calm and factual. (Bought July 15, not delivered by September 10, for example).

At the same time you will be asked to leave Detailed Seller Ratings. These are much more important to sellers. A normal transaction get Five Stars. Ignore any others. A bad transaction get ONE Star. No stars is a free pass.

When a seller's DSRs drop below 4.3 his ability to list and sell on eBay is severely restricted.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply