Ebay is cheater and its sellers are cheater will compain to Consumer forum

Hi,

Seller do cheat with me by putting me in waiting state so I will cross the 45days refund/replace guarantee time period.

This type of cheating can do every seller.

I bought below item on 15 August 2014 then seller updated the status that item is shipped so I contacted the seller that I didn't received the Item.

Seller replied me on 9 September 2014 that he had send item and I will receive the item withing 25-30 business days.

So I was waiting for an Item upto 20 Oct 2014 to complete the 30 business days.

Then I  have applied for Cancel Item as I didn't receive but as 45 days over because of seller put me in wait state I am not able to cancel the Item.

Even Paypal is not helping as 2 months are over then Item is order.

Now I am trying to contact the seller he is replying that The new tacking code must be offered withing 2days.

Still I haven't received the Item. Now it's too much wait more then 2.5 months so I want refund my 100% cash back.

Please try to resolve my problem as My contact point is only Ebay.ca.

If not resolve then I'll complain for Ebay cheating to consumer firms.

Please say seller to findout my paypal account and refund me back.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You are in India and purchased from a seller in Hong Kong.  Why are you posting your message in Canada?

Why did you buy an item when the listing clearly states the seller ships to Canada and USA only?

PayPal will protect buyers as long as they follow the protection policy and file a claim in time. If you have paid with a credit card, you may want to contact the issuer and ask for a "chargeback" so your money is refunded to your credit card account.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

My Credit card customer service wants the cancellation mail or any confirmation mail that says Item is canceled.

Can please give me one mail that say Please get your money from your Credit Card Issuer ?

So I can show them the mail and they can revert back to me?

And And......

The seller is still putting me in wait state now he said 15days more.

Why don't you push the seller and raise the complaint against him ?

Please this is not only for me but this is for other for buyers also who are cheated by this type of seller.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

"Can please give me one mail that say Please get your money from your Credit Card Issuer ?"

"Why don't you push the seller and raise the complaint against him ?"

This is just a discussion board, with sellers and buyers posting ideas, issues and asking for suggestions.
Ebay employees may read these postings, but maybe not very often.

As Pierrelebel mentioned, your only likely recourse is through your credit-card.

It is very important to file a complaint with ebay before the 45-day limit is reached.

When issue is finally concluded either way, be sure to leave accurate feedback on the seller - it may not help you now, but will affect the sellers ability to conduct sales in the future.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply