Ebay removed seller so i cant open dispute. Item not shipped.

A seller who didnt ship his otems to anyone,was removed from ebay,by ebay. .i didnt recieve my item but theres no way to open a dispute. I followed paypals rules and tried to work it out with seller who said please wait,i reship.
That put it passed 45 days for paypal and though the law protects for 60 days, paypal garuntees purchases just 45 days.
Ebay will not reply to me.in attempying to contact ebay, its gone passed the 60 day credit card protection.
Ebay and paypal conspired to help me be ripped off now they refuse to do anything about it.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Id like to add that ive since discovered the seller ripped off many people before being removed. Ebay should be accountable for this . They removed him and ebays software/ policy wont allow action to be taken against the seller.
This is the second time ive been completely ripped off on ebay and both ebay and paypal refuse to do anything.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Why did you not file a complaint before the 45 day limit was up?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You didn't take a lesson from the first time you let a deadline pass?

And what 60 day law?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I dont understand what you mean i didnt lean a lesson when the first deadline passed? And 60 day law is the 60 days from daye of sale that my credit card company can get my money back from a fraudulent selker.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Okay. Vocabulary problem.

Laws are passed by governments. There is no "law" about 60 (or 90 or 120) day returns.

Businesses work with 'rules' or 'policies'.

EBay and Paypal have a policy that they will protect buyers for up to 45 days from date of purchase against items that are not as described or which fail to arrive.

Once a case is opened, that protection is extended for another 20 days, to allow both parties to negotiate settlement. If the seller does not cooperate, Paypal will refund the unhappy buyer and go after the seller for their money.

But the buyer must open a Dispute within that 45 days.

Credit card companies have varying policies. Even within the same card company, there may be varying policies depending on the type of card you hold.

Your card only allows 60 days for a chargeback. That is their policy.

However, since you missed the 45 day eBay deadline AND the card's 60 day deadline, you have no more options.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply