Fraud- never got my item and no refund

Luxury Geneva Women's Girl Watch Crystal Stainless Steel Quartz Analog Wrist They are fraud. I never got my item and they did not refund. They only reply trust us, we will refund. Just nonsense. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Go to paypal and open your Item Not Received case. Paypal Buyer Protection lasts 180 days from date of purchase. In the future, you may want to avoid sellers with feedback scores lower than 99.3 per cent or so. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Oh, and this should go without saying: do not accept an offer of a replacement item unless you have a previous working relationship with the seller based on trust AND they can ship the item with tracking AND you will receive it within about 10 business days. Anything else is designed to make you stall until the case expires. Pay close attention to the instructions given to you by paypal and the deadlines established. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

I always message a seller, regarding INR, the next business day after a seller's delivery estimate.

I never accept replacements

I would never wait any more than 2 weeks after a seller's delivery estimate to initiate closure of the transaction.

Typically, If unresolved after a couple of days, I escalate to claim.

Don't forget to leave appropriate feedback.

You'd be surprised at how fast that gets a poor or lazy seller's attention.

If the item disappears from your 'Purchases' page, go to the bottom of your 'Feedback Profile' page and select 'Leave Feedback'.

https://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?LeaveFeedback2

Message 4 of 4
latest reply