GSP refund on item not as described?

odoyle10
Community Member

I paid 480 and got a cell phone that wasnt as described. On my PayPal I also paid a separate $80 to global shipping center on top of the $480. Do I get that $80 back also?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

GSP refund on item not as described?

@odoyle10 wrote:
I paid 480 and got a cell phone that wasnt as described. On my PayPal I also paid a separate $80 to global shipping center on top of the $480. Do I get that $80 back also?

You shoukd receive everything back if the claim is handled properly How was it not as described, that does make a difference in how the situation will be handled.  Does it look like it was damaged in shipping or did the seller just not describe it properly?    If it was the first situation the gsp or ebay will refund all of your money and not require a return and is a little more straightforward than in the second situation.  Please start a new thread on the buyers board asking your questions and give more information with the question.  You are posting on a 2 year old thread so you should get more replies if you start a new thread.  Buyers board -    http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buyer-Central/bd-p/23003

Message 2 of 2
latest reply