Getting featured on ebay free shipping deals area- anyone know how ?

I sell handmade mala yoga bracelets with free shipping. How does a seller get featured on the eBay deals free shipping section? This is the front page of ebay with featured items and sellers.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How many thousands of bracelets a day do you sell?

Rarely do small sellers get those positions. Nor would you want them. Remember the episode of Big Bang Theory where Penny started selling artificial flowers online and got orders for thousands? Like that.

Your titles and your descriptions are good. You might look into adding some sort of decorative template to make the text stand out and to 'brand' your listings. Don't spend money on eBay templates, there are lots of free designs available if you can't handle code to make your own.

BTW, I worry about those free candles. First because I would be concerned as a buyer that the wax would stain the garment I bought. Then as a seller, the candle would increase the weight and dimensions of my parcel, increasing my shipping costs.

Have you found that adding GIFT in your titles gets you more hits? And more sales? Or does it just increase your costs?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How many thousands of bracelets a day do you sell?

Rarely do small sellers get those positions. Nor would you want them. Remember the episode of Big Bang Theory where Penny started selling artificial flowers online and got orders for thousands? Like that.

Your titles and your descriptions are good. You might look into adding some sort of decorative template to make the text stand out and to 'brand' your listings. Don't spend money on eBay templates, there are lots of free designs available if you can't handle code to make your own.

BTW, I worry about those free candles. First because I would be concerned as a buyer that the wax would stain the garment I bought. Then as a seller, the candle would increase the weight and dimensions of my parcel, increasing my shipping costs.

Have you found that adding GIFT in your titles gets you more hits? And more sales? Or does it just increase your costs?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply