Has anyone from Canada bought something from Russia? If so how long did you have to wait for it?

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone from Canada has purchased an item from Russia and if so how long did it take to arrive to you.  I ordered a product over a month ago and have been tracking it but it doesn't appear to have left Russia yet.  Just keeps going from one place to the next etc.   Wondering if that was normal in your case and if so how long did it take before it arrived?

Thanks!

Adjuster

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Has anyone from Canada bought something from Russia? If so how long did you have to wait for it?

When was your Estimated Date of Delivery?

If it has passed, open an Item Not Received dispute. Don't accept an offer of a replacement. If your parcel stops bouncing around (if, in fact, the correct tracking number was given to you at all) you can and should repay the seller directly through paypal. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I've ordered one item from there and it did take more than a month but I don't remember how much longer. You have 30 days after the estimated delivery date to file an item not received claim with eBay so don't wait longer than that.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply