How, as a buyer, to change feedback from neutral to positive. Can it be done, and how?

Recently I have two bad experiences with the same seller, in that they didn't deliver the item purchased.

The first time they gave me partial refund even though they say "refund" after a certain number of days on their item page.

The second time I INSISTED on a full refund and I left neutral feedback, feeling I was being kind as in actuality I was really **bleep**!

They sent me a message and asked me to revise my feedback from neutral to positive and though I left a followup comment stating they did in fact issue a full refund, I didn't change anything else.  Frankly I don't know if it's even possible to change feedback.

Is it?  How?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How, as a buyer, to change feedback from neutral to positive. Can it be done, and how?

The only way to change it is if the seller sends you a feedback revision request.  But since the experience wasn't a positive one, why change your feedback?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The only way to change it is if the seller sends you a feedback revision request.  But since the experience wasn't a positive one, why change your feedback?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

They didn't offer and I didn't ask (as I didn't know). And you are right, why change it. I replied to them that I wouldn't lie for them..........
Thanks for the info though. Now I know!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply