How long before you cannot leave a feedback?

Anyways, I finally got my package from seller....he delivered it on 06 February 2017 and I only got it on 20 April 2017.  It was 20 days past the "Estimated delivery date"!!!  We had emailed each other to find out the problem....at the moment it seems Canada Post is at fault...they mis-placed it or the package fell off their converter belt.  Who knows?

This is a great seller and he had tried to help fix this problem.  I tried to give him 5 Stars...but eBay  won't let me.  I think there is a 30 day limit or something....

Stanley

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

There is a 60 day period to leave feedback. Unfortunately, that time has passed for your transaction.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

A buyer has 60 days from the date of purchase to leave feedback. Your seller is based in China and items from China arriving in Canada have been held up with long delays because of the fentanyl drug smuggling crisis. Because of the delays, many buyers cannot leave feedback.

Items from China are arriving very late (1 or 2+ months late) since November 2016 and most likely this will not change this year.

There are other topics on the slow delivery from China as well as news articles on the fentanyl drug crisis. Someone will post more details.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If your Seller had already left you feedback, you can Respond to it indefinitely.

This does not change his percentage, but it does stand out on a page, and FB no longer counts towards a seller's account anyway.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks everyone for your responses.  The odd thing is I ordered the same items from three different sellers on the same day...all from China and this is the only order that gave me a problem.  From the seller's responses...it seems he tracked the order and it was in Canada.  So I'm pretty sure it fell off a converter belt (I worked at UPS...and sometimes there's over 40 small items behind their machinery for over a month).

I'll see if he gave me a "Fast payment" rating....then I'll try to add something over there.  Thanks all.

Stanley

Message 5 of 5
latest reply