How to cash out eBay credit

Every month I get an email from eBay saying I have a credit of around $23. I'm not sure why. A few years before we divorced my now ex and I sold a few items on eBay. Does this credit have something to do with buying sellers credit? Perhaps my ex put a few bucks into their kitty 10 years ago. When we split up I kept the eBay account. Is there any way I can cash out the excess? I've made a few purchases and the credit does not get put toward the payment. I have nothing to sell online so I can't see it going towards seller fees anytime soon.Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This is a credit on the sellers account probably a refund to the account based on sales either a credit back for final Value Fees or listing fees.  Wither way it is not a paypal credit so it does not go too your paying account.  I do not think there is an established way to use that credit other then if you sell something on Ebay.  But you could try using the contact link and just asking them.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

This is a credit on the sellers account probably a refund to the account based on sales either a credit back for final Value Fees or listing fees.  Wither way it is not a paypal credit so it does not go too your paying account.  I do not think there is an established way to use that credit other then if you sell something on Ebay.  But you could try using the contact link and just asking them.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hey thanks for your suggestion. I found the phone number in the contact section, called, and they have refunded me the amount. So at least I won't keep seeing an email with the invoice credit every month!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply