How to report fraudelent listing?

Here is the item: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/LG-Nexus-5-D820-16GB-Black-UNLOCKED-Smartphone-Cracked-Glass-Works-/

The seller lists this phone as "fully functional" aside the broken screen.

I've noticed right away that the Camera icon is missing on the phone's screen in his pictures, which usually indicated that the phone's main camera is broken / not working. So few days ago I have asked him/her about the camera and he/she confirmed it is not working and said "I have updated the listing". Today I check and there is no mention of broken camera, it is still listed as "fully functional" - which he/she knows is a lie.

What to do about it? Ain't my business, but that's obviously seller's attempt of scamming buyer into thinking he gets a "fully functional" device.

And upon looking closer there is no wi-fi search icon in his pictures either (freshly reset to factory device would automatically search for internet connection) so it is possible this device has even more defects than broken screen and broken camera - and seller obviously knows about it, he/she obviously is just looking to rip off someone who don't know those things

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How to report fraudelent listing?

There is a Report button on every listing.

You may need a laptop or desktop to find it though.

Usually the Report button is on the right side of the description near the bottom.

It's tiny.

Aaaaaaand -- it seems to have been removed already.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply