I didn't received what I ordered

conmeongu
Community Member

I didn't received my order

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

1. Contact your seller. Ask for a tracking number. Has the Estimated Date of Delivery passed?

2. Open an Item Not Received case inside the ebay Resolution Centre. Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement, that most often does not end well and is designed to lull you into waiting too long to collect your refund. Only entertain an offer to replace if it's a seller that you KNOW you can trust, the item can be sent with tracking, and you will have it within about a week.

3. Take your refund and try again. It's entirely up to you whether you want to try with the same seller, or another altogether. 

If you have subsequent questions, please ask. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

If, however, you received something that didn't meet your expectations, look closely at the listing from which you bought it to confirm it doesn't match, and then Contact Your Seller followed by going to the Resolution Centre and opening a Significantly Not As Described case. The seller is obligated to pay return postage if what you got was not what you were promised.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

the seller said she will send me another one with tracking number. But until now, she is not give me it's tracking number , mean she is not send me another one as she said. Please refund the money back to order another one. Thanks- Dao

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

We can't do that. We're users like you. You need to open an Item Not Received case.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Go to the Resolution Centre. If you can't find the transaction on eBay, use PayPal. Find your transaction under Account Activity and go from there. Escalate asap and follow the instructions exactly. Good luck.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply