I haven't received my ordered Item since 15 April 2017, seller is not replying me either?

yald_shaki
Community Member

I haven't received my ordered Item since 15 April 2017, seller is not replying me either?

please help me what to do?

i have sent him 6 emails and no reply i ordered a phone case on April 15-2017 and i was supposed to receive is by june 9th-2017 but its been 70 days i havent received it help please?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Cheap carp from China?

Not unusual.

When you order eBay gives you a last estimated date for delivery.

Keep notes.

You have 30 days past that date to open a Dispute for Item Not Received in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If you have gone past the 30 day deadline, go instead to your Paypal account.

The Resolution Centre is under Tools at the top of your account page.

Same drill, but you have 180 days from PAYMENT  for a Dispute.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement.

It will not arrive.

And.

Anything less than 98% feedback is poor. If the seller is in Asia, make that 99%.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

When you order from Asian sellers with Sooooo many neg feedback, you really shouldn't be surprised, when things don't go right.  Feedback is a heads up for buyers.  Look before you buy.  All the other unhappy buyers did not look either.  It constantly amazes me, why buyers insist on buying from China, when all the various doodads are readily available  in you local mall.  Easy, go to the mall, buy your widget and take it home  NOW.  Completely stress free.  You now also have the option to return it NOW.  Just saying!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Go to Paypal. Find the transaction within your account Activity and Open an Item Not Received case.

Do not accept an offer for a replacement. It likely won't arrive either. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply