Impossible to Get Rid of Communications Bell Popups

Have contacted ebay...but impossible to get rid of the annoying Communications Bell Popups on the right side of screen.

Even when each item individually selected to TURN OFF noticiations, they pop right back up again.

Like driving a car & suddenly a sign appears on your windshield restricting visibility.

Would appreciate if anyone know how to eliminate.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Eureka!

I think your suggestions are excellent & would likely work.

I'm currently using Firefox & have read that others have also been annoyed by this ebay notification popups!

The ebay rep who is paid for his/her expertise should also have known of this way around the annoying Popups.

Thanks again!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi fellow fed up!

Not sure what you mean by Bell pop ups but that's because I've done two things. I use Google Chrome as my browser. If you do as well you can do these two things that might help I used zoom and it got rid of everything nobody reads down the right side then downloaded Adblock and presto, no popups!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Eureka!

I think your suggestions are excellent & would likely work.

I'm currently using Firefox & have read that others have also been annoyed by this ebay notification popups!

The ebay rep who is paid for his/her expertise should also have known of this way around the annoying Popups.

Thanks again!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks again!

It is probably official policy that no instruction or advice be given that would block or negate an official site feature, even if it is annoying and useless.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply