NEW INTERFACE SUCKS MIGHTLY... WHERE ARE THE CONTROLS????????

I really really really despise the way this eBay interface  is going

I simply want to EDIT the **bleep** "My Interests" and there seems to be NO WAY IN HELL TO DO SO.

Where is the friggin HELP for the INTERFACE???

HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT  😞

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AAARRGGH .. had to search GOOGLE to finally get some info that the "Intrest settings" I am looking for do not exist in "MY EBAY" - but rather are tucked away on the top right of the front page.

WHY HAVE A "MY EBAY" that DOESN'T LET YOU CONTROL YOUR EBAY????

Nothing ANNOYS ME MORE than having to hunt for settings all over the interface - WHEN THERE IS A SECTION FOR SETTINGS ( Called My eBay)

[rant off]

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

And is it just my IE browser, or does the Tell us what you think  link (on My ebay summary) really go NOWHERE???

So frustrating dealing with eBay now, and I've been selling  & buying since the 1990s (My USA acct feedback - back when I lived there - was +1800...)

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

AAARRGGH .. had to search GOOGLE to finally get some info that the "Intrest settings" I am looking for do not exist in "MY EBAY" - but rather are tucked away on the top right of the front page.

WHY HAVE A "MY EBAY" that DOESN'T LET YOU CONTROL YOUR EBAY????

Nothing ANNOYS ME MORE than having to hunt for settings all over the interface - WHEN THERE IS A SECTION FOR SETTINGS ( Called My eBay)

[rant off]

Message 3 of 3
latest reply