Not able to search or track item

Hi ,

I am not able to search or track  two iphone cases that I purchased a month back. The items numbers are  . Could you please look into it and resolve the issue.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@garimprasa4 wrote:

Hi ,

I am not able to search or track  two iphone cases that I purchased a month back. The items numbers are  381616690526 and 191816215534. Could you please look into it and resolve the issue.

Items you buy from China for $1 and $2 will not have tracking just a shipping label number.  They also can take 2 months or more to arrive.  You can file a claim for non-receipt after the last estimated delivery date has passed.  You have 30 days after that last estimated date to start a refund claim.  

What you need to have is patience.  Buying from China means WAIT.  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@garimprasa4 wrote:
I am not able to search or track  two iphone cases that I purchased a month back. The items numbers are  . Could you please look into it and resolve the issue.

These are seller & buyer forums, this not eBay.

Have you contacted the seller?

If it is longer than the delivery time estimate, then you can open an Item-Not-Received case for your purchase on eBay.

-..-

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Don't worry about that.

The tracking is for the protection of the SELLER against phoney non-arrival claims.

Since it has been about 30 days from payment and the seller is in Asia, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

The first suggestion is to contact the seller. If you have already done so, go on to the next step and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, Delivery) then you will be refunded.

If you do contact the seller and you do not get a satisfactory response, do NOT get involved in chitchat, just move to the Claim.

An offer of a replacement is NOT a satisfactory response. It won't arrive either.

A satisfactory response is an immediate refund of your entire original payment.

If the item shows up after you have been refunded, you can return the refund using Paypal's Send Money service.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply