Paypal Not Accepting Complaints on Ebay Transactions - Why?

I am a buyer in Canada currently running into problems with "item not as described". I have inadvertently bought off Ebay Canada (and Ebay Australia) and in both cases they want me to file through Paypal.  I have tried for over a week on different auctions to report the problems and each time Paypal just locks up and states:  

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at paypal.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Anyone have a solution/work around for this? Beyond frustrating. I emailed the address with no reply. The reporting of problems on Ebay USA is so easy. I had no idea what a nightmare buying off other Ebay sites would be.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Paypal Not Accepting Complaints on Ebay Transactions - Why?

Are you trying to file an item not described claim with Paypal by going through the ebay resolution center? It you are not having any luck with that, I'm not sure if you can file directly on the Paypal site. If you want to phone them you can sign into paypal and on the bottom there is a contact us link.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply