Purchased from a seller -- how do I search what I bought this seller

Hi Guys,

I purchased items from a seller over a year ago.  Is there a means to search, either on 'my eBay' or PayPal, what and when I had purchased from this seller??

I realize that I could do a manual search through my 100s of purchases during this time frame, both on eBay and PayPal.  I also did a search on my email account, also with no success.

I am hoping that someone can just tell me --- "Just enter the seller's name (which I have) and the information will just popup".

Any ideas?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@murphcrud wrote:

I purchased items from a seller over a year ago.  Is there a means to search, either on 'my eBay' or PayPal, what and when I had purchased from this seller??

I realize that I could do a manual search through my 100s of purchases during this time frame, both on eBay and PayPal.  I also did a search on my email account, also with no success.

On the PayPal main page select Activity to see all transactions.

On the right hand side find Statements and select Activity Export from the dropdown menu. This takes you to the Download History page. When setting the download parameters for File Types for Download select: comma delimited so you have a searchable file.

Have PayPal create the file, download and search on your computer.

-..-

This only will work if you have a name that matches what paypal uses. The the name for PayPal and the user name for eBay often do not match.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you have a time frame and you either left of received feedback for the transactions, go to the feedback page, set to 200 per page and search by name of seller.

However, that will only give you a listing number - no link after 90 days.

It would be easier - although more time consuming - to do it through PayPal where you get description and prices.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@murphcrud wrote:

On the PayPal main page select Activity to see all transactions.

On the right hand side find Statements and select Activity Export from the dropdown menu. This takes you to the Download History page. When setting the download parameters for File Types for Download select: comma delimited so you have a searchable file.

Have PayPal create the file, download and search on your computer.

-..-

This only will work if you have a name that matches what paypal uses. The the name for PayPal and the user name for eBay often do not match.

-..-

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks Dennis
Message 4 of 4
latest reply