Re: feedback. I bought an item, paid for and received the item but can't leave feedback

darceca
Community Member

The item has been removed from Ebay and I was left a message because the item was removed.  Just curious, I had no issues but noted that I did not have to sign for the item.  It was left on my doorstep overnight, so I was glad it didn't disappear before I could get it.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: feedback. I bought an item, paid for and received the item but can't leave feedback

Signature confirmation is only required for items valued at $850 CAD according to ebay seller protection programs.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Tracking is a Seller Protection.

If you are nervous of having packages left on your doorstep, put a sign on your door that says "Not a Safe Drop. Please leave Notice of attempted Delivery. Thank you for your help."

If there is no problem with the item, remember that feedback is voluntary.

If the seller has been removed from eBay, you would not be able to leave feedback, but adequate steps have been taken.

If the seller is still active, and left feedback for you on shipment, you can add a Response to the FB indefinitely.

The most effective FB and Responses are calm and factual.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply