Seller failed to send, threatened banned list, then slandered my child over a failure to send.

babc-mik
Community Member

Well I got a refund, plus a threat that I would be added to this exclusive "banned list", then decided to continue berating me via mail and even sent me this **bleep**.

Can't we get a block button ebay for the buyers to block sellers. I mean if i was going on his banned list then why have i received countless email threats, slandering of my child now. Even tho I got my refund our business is done, so why am I STILL getting emails from this guy with no option to block??

-

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Seller failed to send, threatened banned list, then slandered my child over a failure to send.

Wow i love how NOT ONE OF YOU is remotely helpful here.
This seller threatened and slandered my child, what the f does that have to do with feedback HUH???
As for waiting 4-5 days, try waiting 2 months and STILL not seeing anything.
No ebay I wont pick any of these as an answer. This is a mess of opinionated bull**bleep** that no one here has a clue why or how it happened.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I am not sure I understand your post.

You joined eBay two months ago.

So far you have received half dozen positive feedbacks from sellers when they received your payment.

You in turn have left half a dozen negative feedback claiming non-receipt from all those different sellers.

And you wonder why the seller blocked you?

It only took me a few seconds to do the same. And I expect every seller reading your post will do the same.  Let's be candid: nobody, and I mean nobody, here wants your business.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Good advice,pierre!

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

And I guess that's the argument against leaving positive feedback for a buyer just because they've paid. Even if it's thankfully rare, the transaction can still go south. 

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I highly doubt you did not get all your items except one. BLOCK.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Whew! Pierre is right and from what I see the feedback you left to nearly ALL sellers, I certainly would put you on my Block list and that is for sure which I will do after this message. I am surprised that eBay hasn't suspend you yet for all those horrible dealings you have give to your sellers. It looks like you are the one is a trouble maker and possible a scammer, scamming those sellers claiming that you never received. And for course I am sure many of us are going to watch and see how long before you will be supsend. eBay now has new policy that will watch any buyers for abusive patterns like yourself. Good day!!
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

It appears the OP is bidding on items from China and  giving them a negative if he does not receive the item in 4 or 5 days.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Wow i love how NOT ONE OF YOU is remotely helpful here.
This seller threatened and slandered my child, what the f does that have to do with feedback HUH???
As for waiting 4-5 days, try waiting 2 months and STILL not seeing anything.
No ebay I wont pick any of these as an answer. This is a mess of opinionated bull**bleep** that no one here has a clue why or how it happened.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. Over 8 buys no showed, and I'm supposed to lick that fellas nuts. **bleep** YOU

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Had ebay actually gotten its **bleep** together, and prevented heartbleed and did the security fixes they should've done in the first place, my star rated account wouldn't been hijacked. See, not one of you know a **bleep** thing about this or anything I've had to go thru on this site. Don't worry tho, Ebay will NOT be getting any more of my money. Scammer site.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Instant karma got you. 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

This thread has been locked due to hostile comments and interpersonal disputes.

Please review the Usage Policy.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 12 of 12
latest reply