Sometimes it takes so much time for a product to come that I cant even give a review

WELL EBAY DOESN'T WANT ME POSTING THIS BECAUSE IT ALREADY DELETED IT ONCE CUS OF SITE ISSUES

1 Takes way to long to deliver some items and then by the time it is deliver i cant give a review on them... i treat reviews as what i think of the items usually i don't think there is something wrong but when i notice something that's when its important. I really feel like these reviews should be separated with product reviews and normal reviews.

2. Sometimes they don't come I am optimistic sometimes products takes more than 3 months to deliver but they shouldn't and when they do I cant review them anymore so next time im going to give a **bleep** rating thanks to you guys.

3. I forget about products I buy and that results in the products just going missing sometimes when I buy more than 5 things in like a month some things will go missing and I will complete forget about it until I check up on it. Well they are long pas their due date not like i can even get them now...

4.The app is **bleep** there is no is a limit on what you can see on it and i absolutely hate that.

5. Messaging eBay support is impossible since there is a limit of what you can ask them as a consumer/ customer and its mainly about products you have purchased that you can still give reviews for ... i think i have opened at least 3 cases because of not receiving a product that I NEVER got an answer to. Some buys will just send me back the money which i guess i don't mind but most just ignore it and I feel that I am being ignored always.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sometimes it takes so much time for a product to come that I cant even give a review

If you pay via paypal, you have 180 days from time of payment to open a case for Items Not Received. It will say specifically a the bottom of each transaction page the last possible minute in which you can address a problem with that transaction. You should probably print hard copies of those pages and check them one by one as items are delivered.

Or buy from sellers in North America who will deliver your items in a timely fashion.

Or pay for expedited postage on items from overseas. Shipping isn't ever 'free' it's included in your purchase price. You get what you pay for where postage is concerned on international deliveries.

And I think you're confusing seller feedback with Product Reviews. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

And this will probably be moved to Buyer Central.

'Site Issues' if for bugs and glitches. Not 'issues' that people have with how ebay operates its business.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

There is no product review for items where I can see after someone got this item what did they give the reviews for it. When you check an items review you can only see their store review but not customers individual review
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The Product Review is on the item itself.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply