Totally 'Frustrated' E-Bay Customer

Purchased an item with Guest Account because I wasn't home when I placed the order and didn't have my account password.  I still haven't received the item and can't log into the Guest Account with the information E-Bay provided. ( "Please login as a guest user with the email: *******@***.net and access code B9B1VINC to view your order details")  Pay Pal won't handle my dispute because it was an E-Bay purchase and I can't get the E-Bay Resolution Center to deal with it because it says it doesn't have a record of the purchase.  Contact with the Chinese distributor was an exercise in Broken English futility ! 

NILLKIN Luxury Qin Leather Case Cover For Motorola MOTO G3 G4 Plus/X Play/Style
Tracking Number : 89044241416
Shipping service : Economy Int'l Shipping

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did you use the same email address to make the Guest Purchase as you use with your actual account? 

This is often the reason that fails. If so... Try temporarily changing your email address on your ebay account to another one, log out, clear your browser history and restart your computer to clear all your cookies, and click that email again and see if it works. If not.....

You used your credit card to pay? You can file a chargeback with the credit card company. Have all your information ready when you call. 

When was it supposed to arrive? There are outstanding delays with imports from China right now. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

moco980
Community Member

i fell the same many times,they are like the flinstons,we have to find better places to buy things.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the reply !!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply