Tracking number invalid china post

I got this tracking number 10 days ago and it is still not valid, but seller has 30 positive reviews and no negative.

RH698631448CN    

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Where are you trying to track it?

What's the delivery estimate for your order? 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

Not receiving your item by the estimated delivery date is generally more of a concern than whether or not the tracking number works.  You already know that you don't have your item yet.  You don't need tracking to confirm that.

Mark on your calendar the latest estimate of delivery from the listing page.  If your item hasn't arrived by that date, then is the time to check the tracking and take action.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

The seller has good ratings with fast shipping all over so you would assume that he would give proper tracking numbers. It shipped on Oct 10, and it said it would arrive oct 27-Dec 1

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

It is quite possibly a 'proper' tracking number. Have you tried it with China Post? It may show nothing on the CPC website until it enters Canada. That may be some time still in the future.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@karisiddiqu-0 wrote:

The seller has good ratings with fast shipping all over so you would assume that he would give proper tracking numbers.

Okay, but tracking doesn't make items ship any faster.

Small packets (as an example) tend to ship pretty quickly as they're place in the letter mail stream, but for most countries they're untrackable.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

True, but it makes me feel good knowing what I paid for is safe because there are a lot of scammers out there right.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Yeah I did, All websites I can find.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@karisiddiqu-0 wrote:

True, but it makes me feel good knowing what I paid for is safe because there are a lot of scammers out there right.

eBay and PayPal have protection policies out there that should ensure that your payment is recovered if you don't receive your item, right?

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Yeah it does

Message 10 of 10
latest reply