UPAAA000000223069372

My package is missing...how do you use obi tracking numbers
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

UPAAA000000223069372

Don't worry about it.

If the last estimated date of delivery that you were given by eBay has passed, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

You have 30 days after the last estimated date to do this.

If the date has not passed, the GSP for all its faults is good about delivery. Allow 20 full days for this (no matter what eBay says) from anywhere in North America and 30 days from Asia.

If you are not home when the carrier arrives, you will get a Notice in your mailbox telling your where and when you can pick up your parcel. Bring ID.

But if you just can't stand it:

Another poster worked this out for buyers who have not yet received their GSP shipment.
TRACKING SYSTEM FOR GSP
It's not user friendly... But I found how to track your package via the global shipping program, once it gets to Canada you need to:
- Log on to eBay.ca
- Under the My eBay menu select Purchase History
- Under your orders find the specific order.  It should have something like the following:
        Estimated delivery Mon, Jan 11 - Thu, Jan 21
        Tracking number: Tracking number UPAAB000000#########
- Click on the UPA number.  This should open up a Shipment Details window, which should contain something like this:
     This shipment has been transferred to CPC for delivery to the final destination # 70351#########
-Click on the Canada Post number to see where the Canada Post Tracking history and expected delivery

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

UPAAA000000223069372

That is pbi tracking numbers
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

UPAAA000000223069372

Can you elaborate on 'pbi'? Is that Pitney Bowes Incorporated?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

UPAAA000000223069372

Pitney Bowes International? Did you make your purchase through the Global Shipping Program?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

UPAAA000000223069372

Don't worry about it.

If the last estimated date of delivery that you were given by eBay has passed, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

You have 30 days after the last estimated date to do this.

If the date has not passed, the GSP for all its faults is good about delivery. Allow 20 full days for this (no matter what eBay says) from anywhere in North America and 30 days from Asia.

If you are not home when the carrier arrives, you will get a Notice in your mailbox telling your where and when you can pick up your parcel. Bring ID.

But if you just can't stand it:

Another poster worked this out for buyers who have not yet received their GSP shipment.
TRACKING SYSTEM FOR GSP
It's not user friendly... But I found how to track your package via the global shipping program, once it gets to Canada you need to:
- Log on to eBay.ca
- Under the My eBay menu select Purchase History
- Under your orders find the specific order.  It should have something like the following:
        Estimated delivery Mon, Jan 11 - Thu, Jan 21
        Tracking number: Tracking number UPAAB000000#########
- Click on the UPA number.  This should open up a Shipment Details window, which should contain something like this:
     This shipment has been transferred to CPC for delivery to the final destination # 70351#########
-Click on the Canada Post number to see where the Canada Post Tracking history and expected delivery

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

UPAAA000000223069372

marnotom!
Community Member

@ji.kirkh wrote:

My package is missing...how do you use pbi tracking numbers

Not sure how tracking will help you if your item is truly missing, but you can look your item up on this webpage:

https://parceltracking.pb.com/app

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

UPAAA000000223069372

Thank you for all your help ...i don't know what OBI is and can only guess that you are right with you assumption.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply