WEEKLY BOARD HOUR SESSION w/Kalvin -LIZ CAN YOU MOVE?

Maybe I'm missing something and Kalvin isn't holding  his Session today.  But anyway may Liz can move this?! as I didn't know where to post.

Kalvin, I asked you about getting a Shopping Cart put on the ebay.ca site which would be SO helpful - you said you guys were working on it - when can we expect it.  Thanks!

Re: SHOPPING CART

"very soon" how soon is soon??? I don`t think I am alone constantly and increasingly having to refund buyers who are buying multiple items and paying for each item individually, then refunding the difference in shipping. No one is compensating sellers dealing with current checkout method ie. additional final value fees on shipping and paypal fee for each separate transaction. I am starting to get buyers blaming me for the current system of purchasing multiple items and saying that I should have a shopping cart. That would be a dream come true!!!  Why is this taking soooooo long to add the shopping cart to ebay.ca, or at the very least the ability for users on ebay.com to purchase multiply items from ebay.ca and pay all items at the same time not individually??? “Visit seller’s store” to continue with purchasing multiple items after “Commit to buy” works when you are logged into ebay.ca, why does it not wok on ebay.com???

Community Member

Re: SHOPPING CART
in reply to merritt-motorcycle-salvage

merritt-motorcycle  wrote "very soon" how soon is soon????"

Exactly - this would not be hard to set up and as I said before it's on every site I know, of course including .com - Kalvin, what gives?

I'm a buyer who finds this extremely frustrating

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0