War of Economics .. USA has lost EBAY proves it. Shipping from China, Hongkong and others is free

Its so funny its sickening.

The United States of America .. land of the free has lost the economic war.  Ebay has proven this time and time again.

Everyone on ebay in the US now charges a min of twenty dollars to send anything to Canada .. fine then we will stop buying from you

You are forcing Canadians to by from China .. I am sorry I have to ask .. are you stupid or just do not care about your economic situation?   Your in debt to China at over 17 Trillion Dollars .. now China has made agreements with just about every nation to drop the USA Dollar .. no more trading oil for the US dollar .. its now based on the Gold Standard.   Like it or not ..

Ebay is part of the problem .. all these items listed here I can just go to China dot net .. and buy them at less and have free shipping ..

Who ever has done this policy in America .. either are very stupid and do not see what has happened or ... they are doing this on purpose ..  Look at all the hidden charges at the boarder .. we saw this coming when UPS Fedex and others bought the customs out fits at the boarder years back .. and now .. boom .. RIP OFF CITY ...

Do not tell me the price fixing is not there because it its in full view .. your destroying your country from the inside .. congratulations .. you have lost the war.

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

War of Economics .. USA has lost EBAY proves it. Shipping from China, Hongkong and others is free

... Was not aware we were involved in a ''war'' with my asiatic friends ?!?!?....  

Message 2 of 27
latest reply

...So funny !!

Message 3 of 27
latest reply

"Look at all the hidden charges at the boarder .. we saw this coming when UPS Fedex and others bought the customs out fits at the boarder years back .. and now .. boom .. RIP OFF CITY .."

Canadian govt certainly isn't helping with the ridiculously low "import fee" threshold of $20.

Message 4 of 27
latest reply

I prefer my macro-economic analysis from people who can do routine spelling.

Message 5 of 27
latest reply

Who are you to say renters are not impacting our economy?  ;}

Message 6 of 27
latest reply

Oh renters are okay.

But you gotta feed boarders. And they expect at least one meat meal a week. Today's boarders are not satisfied with gruel like we were. And we were glad to get it.

Message 7 of 27
latest reply

So why are you buying from China?  Why don't you buy from Canadian Sellers?  

Message 8 of 27
latest reply

"all these items listed here I can just go to China dot net .. and buy them at less and have free shipping .."

And of course, everything sold cheaply from China is 100% legit... right?

Message 9 of 27
latest reply

De qué estás hablando?!!

Message 10 of 27
latest reply

Why is he so worried about the American economy?
Message 11 of 27
latest reply

your asleep ... your 17 trillion in debt to China ... they call the loan .. your country and your people are in the poor house.  Plus .. if you did not know .. China has now made deals with many country's .. India, Russia, Pakistan .. and many others to drop the US dollar for trading oil ..  .. they are now trading on the Gold Standard.  What does that mean for the USA .. printing of your money will not help your debt load .. your in trouble .. and now .. you have let FedEx UPS Puraloter and others own the boarder between Canada and the USA .. thus every pkg every piece of paper .. that goes over the boarder ... they get a slice.   REAL smart business people .. real smart.    Your gutting your country from the inside out.   Were is your manufacturing? .. o .. right its in China ... What happens to all the know how when you put your manufacturing in China? ...  It is owned by the Government of China ... don't believe me .. GM  ... we bailed them out .. they shut down the plants in the USA and put in 27 plants in China .. Boeing .. put in there division to China .. now China took the know how and .. dumped buying airplanes from the USA .. why .. they make them .. Boeing gave them all the tools they needed ... .. Now look at that wonderful hard wood in your home ... were did it come from?  China .. via Russia .. the mob.  W5 did a story on your liquid lumber company from the USA .. that floor is using twice the amount of poison and your breathing it in ...

Laugh all you want on how you treat Canada with your unreal shipping costs ... go right ahead .. no jobs .. is no jobs .. keep treating Canada like your enemy ... Canada is in trouble to ... selling off its oil fields to China  ... Russia is selling out as well ... who is the new world power?   Most of your huge companies in the USA does not pay any taxs to your government ... how do you run a government if you have no taxs?    Think about it .. go to Netflix ... bring up documentary ... type it in .. CHINA .. now watch them .. educate your self. 

They have won because of cheep manufacturing .. and China .. is killing there own people slowly.   They even have made up bill boards so they can know when the sun comes up .. pretty sad ... and you have been asleep.   They US subsidies all the junk food ... your problem ... everything is now made from corn syrup ... your farmers have to use twice the amount of chemicals because there are no victims in your soil ...  India France and others kicked out Monsanto .. but our governments embraced them .. stupid.  Why do you think know one wants to label GMO foods in our country's?    Yes . China has won the war ... Just like Rome .. the governments gave there people huge party's to shut them up ... The USA Cheep stuff .. go a head find one micro wave made in the USA .. how about a stove or a fridge or or or or .. start looking around  ... now look at your unemployment ... look at your working poor ..  Wake up

Message 12 of 27
latest reply

I agree ... Canada let Fedex into our mail system and now ... guess what .. no more door to door delivery of mail.   Canada .. just as bad .. our boarders should be free.   That is FREE period.   Free Trade .. bull cookies.  This does not happen across the pond.  

Message 13 of 27
latest reply

Who am I .. a no buddy ... that is watching our world implode .. with no power .. just knowledge .. look up the topic and start watching .. use the internet .. do not believe me .. youtube .. netflicks .. you name it .. use it.  Be informed is your first step ... WAKE UP

Message 14 of 27
latest reply

youtube?netflix? no wonder you are worried
Message 15 of 27
latest reply

Canada for the most part buys the product from China .. then has China ship it direct to Canadians ... why pay smart ass people 30 to 50 percent more when they do not even store the product in Canada?    Why is it that most parts or for that matter product from China is not made any were else?  The War of economics ... were is our jobs?   I am not talking about agreements to put China's product on line and have China Ship it .... What happen to Canada pride?  How about Made in Canada for Canadians?  The US is just starting to wake up ... Made in the USA For its people still has some pride of ownership ..They are stopping all manufacturing in Canada .. your company's are moving back to the USA from Canada Canada has lost over a million jobs in the last ten years because the US companies have move back to the USA.  ...  but .. look around .. what is made in the USA anymore .. What is made in Canada anymore?  

You give me the product that is made in CANADA .. I will buy it from Canada .. Not made in China sold by Canada .. We need our jobs back ... the USA needs its jobs back ... and both our governments need our manufacturing back so they can pay taxs to keep your country strong.    Most manufacturing does not pay a cent in tax .. look it up most of the US and CANADAs own companies .. do not pay tax in our own country's ... how stupid is that?    WAKE UP

Message 16 of 27
latest reply

Because Canada is linked to the USA .. by the hip .. you go down .. we go down.

Message 17 of 27
latest reply

Then go to your University's and ask your economic professors ... there are many I can name from USA England Canada and more .. they have already sounded the alarm .. but no .. we the people just sit ... and watch China grow stronger every min .... Look up on the Net China .. now put in aircraft carrier ..  Their Navel fleet has almost tripled in the last five years .. and four more huge aircraft carries are coming on line in 2018 .... were are they getting the money to do this?  Think about it. 

Message 18 of 27
latest reply

What am I talking about ...

Well .. I am talking about our national pride .. were has it gone?   Were are our jobs?  How many people are on food stamps?  Welfare?

How many are dying because they can not afford medical care?   Why is our population un healthy?    We do not bother to look up because we think we have everything we need .. we are all asleep.  Because .. we are the one percent .. we have a better life than most country's.  Its bad out there ... and we are a sleep.

I am not stating Its not ebays fault .. it is just being used as a tool... a very good tool for us that are handicapped and can not go out shopping.  However .. when the price difference between buying a China   made produce from China is 30 to 100 percent cheaper .. then were do you buy from?  China.     Why is the product not made in our own country's ... Made in Canada for Canadians .. Made in the USA for USA ... tell me please.   Greed?  or

Have you ever noticed that depending on your IP address your choices are different?   Wake up .. its pretty sad that no one notices.   Its so sad its funny.   When I go to BC use my connection .. then use someones connection and I have to use their id .. not mine ..  in BC ... o my goodness .. the selection changes.  Ebay and others are fantastic .. and I love them .. but I hate it when in the last year shipping has doubled and China has stayed the same with free shipping.      Now .. my guess my IP has been flagged and I will get all the expensive choices and not the deals ... you should understand it.      Conspiracy?  nope I wish .. we talk .. 

Our world is changing .... even with the method of payments ... soon .. if you do not have a cell phone / smart phone ... you will not be getting the deals ... walk into a store and your smart phone will tell you the deals .... if you do not have one ... what happens to you? 

Ebay has been doing the IP address thing for years and no one has bothered to even notice ... Go to a different state .. phone your family's .. or friends in another state .. look up your item with the same key word ... what happens?  

Some one even told me that when you belong to different organizations .. your IP is linked .. and you get better deals ...  REMEMBER I did not say this ... I have not bothered to look ... it sounds to nuts ... but .. you never know .. People in the Military .. in government .. in lets say different large non profit organizations ..   ... the internet has made is so company's can keep the rich rich and the poor poor ... you can not afford a smart phone .. then your in a different class ... you do not get the deals.   Snowden opened the doors a crack ... and your government wants to kill him .. think about it .. now forget about it because you now have the shinny toy and you can live your life of bliss.   

Why is it our country's want control over the internet?  No more free speech .. your ip will be yours for life and tracked .. its better than your social security number one day these will be intertwined. 

Message 19 of 27
latest reply

" Were are our jobs?"

I took a quick look at your recent purchases: sellers from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, .....

That is the answer to your question.

Canadian buyers purchasing from Canadian sellers help create jobs in Canada.

Message 20 of 27
latest reply