Way too expensive

caye_seba
Community Member

Hi,

I'm interested in this magazine

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UFC-Ronda-Rousey-Nude-Naked-16x20-Poster-ESPN-Body-Issue-Cover-SEXY-/3315137...

there is no way i'm paying 25$ shipping to the global shipping program just to get a magazine. Right now this magazine would cost me 40$ US.

It's no wonder seller sales are almost null.  I could ask the seller to send it off the global shipping program but ebay would then prevent the sale. Did anyone try to ask a seller to send an iteam off the gsp program ? They are charging me 5.17$ import fee.

Aside from the global shipping program the seller is making about 10$ on the magazine which i think is about fair.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Way too expensive

Do you know that the advert is not for a magazine, but for a reprint of the cover poster.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Way too expensive

You can ask the seller if he will ship by USPS. Keep in mind that a 16x20 " poster would probably be shipped in a tube and that adds to the cost.

His easiest solution is to make a private listing for you, using your name as the title, and adjusting the shipping for you. He may find Fixed Price cheaper but if he chooses Auction, it should be 3-day at most.

Let him know that if he prints the postage online, USPS First Class International Parcel includes Confirmation of Delivery to Canada.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply