What can I do about a seller hounding me to change negative feedback to favor them?

kh52alg
Community Member

What can ebay  do for me in regards to having a seller with whom I requested a refund for an item and ebay resolved in my favor stop hounding me with e mails.  They are spinning me a sob story and all kind of reasons why I should change my feedback.  Am getting tired of this.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

What can I do about a seller hounding me to change negative feedback to favor them?

Tell them 'no' and also indicate you will report them to ebay for harassment should they not cease and desist. then stop reading the messages. Delete delete delete. 

But first I should ask, what is this really about? As in the situation that lead to the feedback being left? Is it truly possible you were too harsh, or is the seller at fault. Feedback doesn't matter to seller scoring anyway. It's purely reputation now. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You know the seller's ID so don't bother opening the messages.

Delete delete delete.

However, if the seller were a little more savvy, she could have the FB removed for mentioning that there was a Dispute. And you might get 'pinkslapped' for posting it.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If the seller in question is the one with the quite anemic 97.9 % positive feedback, anything you do (or don't do) won't change that a lick. 

And I do believe that it is the very first time I used the phrase " a lick" before. Thanks for the opportunity. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Charge them an amount you both can agree on.

Mark

😄
Message 5 of 5
latest reply