Witch is better Blackberry Z10 Q10 Q5 9000

rodm1975
Community Member

I am looking for a blackberry but not sure what to go for and to find out witch is best like Z10 Q 10 Q5 the Blackberry leap: thanks 9000 9800  I need something that got wifi as well. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

which-or-witch-word.jpg

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Most posters here are old and wrinkly and are using whatever worked back in 1990.

However, they are very keen on spelling. 🙂

I do not think anyone except you can tell what is best for you, but online review sites would be better for useful information.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

gomcek
Community Member

Personally if I were you I would try to find a BB Passport.  You can get them used or nearly new for ~$200 and BB's quality control completely tanked when they started releasing Androids.  Just be aware that while you can sideload Android apps with BB10 OS you won't have the same performance quality with them than with a native Android device.  Also BB10s take forever to start up.

I used a Q10 however that I bought for $150 and it was a good purchase.  Lasted me around 2 years and did what I wanted it to.  The only real reason for BBs nowadays is that fabulous keyboard.

edit: I should mention I am doing my math in CAD $ so divide that number by 1.33 for USD $

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

yes I like the BB passport or classic but cost a lot my range is 150-200$ if used .

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

DH hated his Blackberry, but add him to the 'wrinkly' crowd.

He totally fails to see why he should carry his phone around, which kinda defeats the point of a mobile phone.

A high price in the secondary market is usually a sign that the item is good quality and holds up well.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I hated the Z10 but have a Q10 and love it!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply