Would you order from a zero feedback seller.

I have not had much luck ordering from 0 feedback sellers. As well things from China take a long time to arrive.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'd certainly never order from a Chinese 0 FB seller!

Before ordering, I would read the entire description and the shipping.

I would use Contact Seller to ask a simple question, usually "do you ship to Canada and how much will it cost?"

Even if there is an answer in the Description and S&H.

Most people are honest, but newbies make mistakes. Lots and lots of mistakes.

Mostly on shipping.

I would also not expect to receive anything but a cancellation and my money back if I bought something at a ridiculously low price due to seller error.

The China thing is because a lot of cheap surface shipped stuff is being held up due to CBSA worries about fentanyl and Canada Post action against China's UPU accounting violations.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

yes in certain circumstances and I have ordered from a 0/1 feedback seller from China for a type of product & brand of item that I could not get for a reasonable price within North America. I asked any necessary questions, received prompt answers and there were no issues.The item arrived in approx. 3 weeks & I was very satisfied with the product and with the seller.

We all started at 0 feedback.A buyer out there somewhere took a chance on us when starting out at 0 feedback!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply