anyone used the Akco Group to complete purchase with seller

mbry7943
Community Member

Hello all, has anyone settled a purchase through Akco Group, the seller is wishing to used this method and we cannot find much about

this company ..Any reference would be beneficial..  www.akcogroup.com

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

It is most definitely not a scam. It is a fast-growing and very genuine online marketplace. In fact I remember KCAL-9 featuring them 2 or 3 times already as The Answer to Internet Fraud.

They are perhaps the only true Fraud-Free online marketing website around. They have a simple and ingenious way of protecting both buyer & seller.
You don't have to pay *until and unless you sell* ! Not sure how you can beat this : Free plus Fraud-Free!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I looked this up online and their was a scam warning up against them. It even showed their 1-866 number. Not sure what to do...
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I agree, there are different opinions coming from people that used and not used this company. Different opinions will always be in any domain, because you will never find a thing in this world that will be OK with everybody... that's the human nature, to question everything and be skeptic on everything.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Actually, there are no differing opinions! They are being investigated for fraud. Their new website just went up again today. Interesting they when I contacted the seller who wanted to use Akco Group, as soon as I said there was a scam warning, the ad disappeared immediately! Certainly not a coincidence! Be warned!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I've heard quite a bit about this company and here's my answer for what it's worth - NO, NO AND AGAIN NO!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@wiers_ca2014 wrote:

It is most definitely not a scam. It is a fast-growing and very genuine online marketplace. In fact I remember KCAL-9 featuring them 2 or 3 times already as The Answer to Internet Fraud.

They are perhaps the only true Fraud-Free online marketing website around. They have a simple and ingenious way of protecting both buyer & seller.
You don't have to pay *until and unless you sell* ! Not sure how you can beat this : Free plus Fraud-Free!

Hah!

A user with no history, registered yesterday, promoting the service as legit.

Can you say "shill" lol....

BTW, their website seems to be down or non-existent again...

Message 7 of 7
latest reply