anything to do against seller for giving the run around until it was to late to make a review?

Seller never shipped a 60$ drone i bought.  He begged not leave a review, that he would reship it but the day it was to late for reviews and refunds he completely ignored me.  Anything I can do?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

anything to do against seller for giving the run around until it was to late to make a review?

@ouel_adam wrote:

Seller never shipped a 60$ drone i bought.  He begged not leave a review, that he would reship it but the day it was to late for reviews and refunds he completely ignored me.  Anything I can do?

What date was it supposed to arrive?

eBay protection for INR (Item-Not-Received) is 30 days starting from the last estimated arrival date.

If you used paypal you can file an INR claim for 180 days from date of purchase.

If you used a credit card you can contact the supplier of the card and see if you have INR purchase protection.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

A review? Feedback is meaningless to the seller's account,

And an offer of a replacement is almost certainly a scam.

Since more than 60 days have passed since purchase, you have been bamboozled past eBay's Buyer Protection deadline.

Fortunately, most of the smartass scammers don't know that Paypal protects you for 180 days (six months!) from payment.

The Paypal Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools

Open an Item Not Received Dispute.

You have already contacted the crook seller, so ask PP to step in and escalate to a Claim immediately.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@ouel_adam wrote:

What date was it supposed to arrive?

eBay protection for INR (Item-Not-Received) is 30 days starting from the last estimated arrival date.

If you used paypal you can file an INR claim for 180 days from date of purchase.

If you used a credit card you can contact the supplier of the card and see if you have INR purchase protection.

-..-

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

A review? Feedback is meaningless to the seller's account,

And an offer of a replacement is almost certainly a scam.

Since more than 60 days have passed since purchase, you have been bamboozled past eBay's Buyer Protection deadline.

Fortunately, most of the smartass scammers don't know that Paypal protects you for 180 days (six months!) from payment.

The Paypal Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools

Open an Item Not Received Dispute.

You have already contacted the crook seller, so ask PP to step in and escalate to a Claim immediately.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I bought it June 24 2016, I reported him to Ebay via telephone since it was all I could do.  Thanks for the replies.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Welcome to ebay.

Mark

😄
Message 5 of 5
latest reply