Forum Posts

Gsp super slow

has anyone else noticed GSP being insanely slow from the us to canada lately? i get it’s the holidays and stuff but as an example i ordered an item on the 25th of november 2022, it’s now the 1st of january and i just got it, it cleared customs on the...

what is the average time to get a package from the gsc after leaving customs to alberta where i live

i was wondering. i have a package that i ordered that used the gsp. now that my package has passed customs in toronto and has shipped from there. will it get to a facility in edmonton, alberta before or by friday?. it left toronto customs and shipped...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I BLOCK US sellers?

I'm getting tired of the outrageously EXTREME shipping rates from the USA, is there any to block all sellers that ship from the USA?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to get in touch with EBAY?

Got an order confirmation, credit card was charged, items never came, order disapeared, seller says he can't do anything and can't get in touch with EBAY and I can't either.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Captcha has gone bats**t crazy

It wants a captcha to look at a sellers user profile?I'm signed in, looking at a purchase Order details and went I click on the sellers name, it wants a captcha?Ebay has lost its mind, and I'm really tired of it

hell-wrong-mad.gif

What Happened

What the hell has happened to Ebay. It's like an online garage sale. You can't get any answers from anyone and when you get ripped off it's Ebay's fault because their security and service suck so bad. Thanks Eboob.........we're al done with you. $100...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did seller blocked me?

Simply and politly contacted a seller yersterday offering $15 on a $20 listing. Today i log in and i notice i can't contact this seller anymore. I have errors saying the seller cannot answer my questions both on listings and his profilHe did not both...

How To Find Out Why A Seller Has Blocked Me

I went to buy an item on eBay and discovered that the seller has blocked me from buying, bidding or making an offer on what they're selling. So far as I know I've never had dealings with this seller before. I am unable to contact the seller to find o...

Seller cancelled 2 orders without a valid reason

On Dec. 18, 2022 I bid & won 2 items from seller. I waited for seller to send me one invoice. Instead, seller sent two invoices with separate shipping costs. On Dec. 19, 2022 I sent a request (message #1) to seller to ship the items together & send m...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gift card amount not returned

For some reason eBay did not allow my payment with my gift card but took the $$ off my card. The seller didn't receive payment and I received notification the card did not pay. There was the confirmation of $100 Cdn when redeeming it, but now I'm out...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller put wrong telephone number? how to correct it

Hi,I have my first buy on eBay. The seller from Italy sent his package to me in Canada on December 5, 2022. Untill today I have not got any information on the package (the tracking only shows: available for collection at the offices of the foreign op...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Yet Another Intelcom Complaint

Looks like this isn't anything new, but I'm posting anyway in the hopes that it helps eBay and Pitney Bowes decide to stop dealing with Intelcom for the Global Shipping Program. I bought an item, which was to be fulfilled via the GSP. In the past I'v...

Canada Post Slow processing from Europe?

Hey everyone, I'm in Vancouver and waiting on a bunch of registered parcels from Europe (italy, netherlands, poland) Tracking obviously only gives me info up to the point of departure from shipping country and then once it's in the hands of Canada Po...

Paybright

Hello, here I am looking for a new phone of an iphone 12 not too expensive. so naturally I do my research on the internet and I see an interesting ad. which is this oneUsing PayBright payment plans to pay for your eBay purchase is easy:Complete PayBr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Address Validation

In the event that a user accidentally enters incorrect address information in their account settings or during the checkout process, eBay will provide an automated notification with a suggested address.This could be a problemfor buyers who have mailb...

contact ebay customer service by phone to help with return

helloI bought a tool that was shown and described to be certain way and received a different variation of that tool that will not work for meI started a return process ...I described in words and a photo what the problem was , the return was immediat...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Global Shipping via Kentucky

Canadian ebay buyers. Tell seller you don't want him/her to use Global Shipping. It's horrific. Item goes to Kentucky warehouse where it can sit for weeks. Pitney Bowes runs it and they are doing a terrible job. My experiences have all been bad. Cost...

• 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Package has cleared customs, but then went DEAD....

I recently ordered a cheer uniform from very reputable seller on eBay. I have had “semi-reasonable “ tracking for this parcel..but here’s the rub: the parcel left the PB Erlanger Ky facility and I have received a “ cleared customs” notification. The ...

Fraud: Tracking Number Issued, Item Not Shipped

I ordered an item from a Chinese based seller who advertised items are shipped within one business day. The tracking number was issued on December 8, 2020. After a few days, I noticed the item had not shipped and sent the seller a message asking when...