Forum Posts

Package stuck in jamaica ny,us,since tuesday. Shipment used is ebay international standard delivery.

Hello everyone Bought something on ebay *a computer to be precise*, and my package is using ebay international standard delivery. I got a dhl ecommerce number, which I used to track, and now I have my final tracking number with usps. This is coming t...

Item showed C 60.00 charged US 60.00

Have you ever searched filtering " Canada only " chosen item in CANADIAN funds such as C 60.00 and then charged the same amount for the item ... however in US funds of US 60.00?

my item is stuck at Delivered, PO Box

i order from canada shoes to be real.and now it is sitting at ERLANGER, KY 41025 gobal shipping i looked around.and people are saying my package is now lost and i cant get the 700 dollars i spend on them and its a real seller not a scammer he has ton...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay uses global shipping program who uses Pitney Bowes who sends it to Canada to intelcom

I ordered a package of Disney cards a collection for my granddaughter for her birthday on May 24th was sent from a second by FedEx to the global shipping center in Kentucky went through customs on May 20th in telcom had it out for delivery on the 25t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY GLOBAL SHIPPING IS A JOKE!

EBAY SENIOR MANAGEMENTLETS MAKE DELIVERY OF A L PACKAGE THAT SHOULD TAKE 7 DAYS TO DELIVER AND MAKE IT A **bleep**ING MONTH. WHAT KIND OF **bleep**TY BUSINESS MODEL SHIPS A PACKAGE FROM THE WEST COAST TO EAST COAST BACK TO WEST COAST? NO ENVIRONMENT ...

Global Shipping Program Pet Peeve

One of my biggest pet peeves about buying stuff on eBay is the total price difference when making an offer on a item that uses the global shipping program, compared to what you actually end up paying. Here's an example: I made an offer of $175 on an ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lot Listing - 3 /6 Harddrive not in functional - unresponsive seller - Advice appreciapted

I recently purchased a lot of 6 harddrives. after testing it for a couple of days after receipt, 3 out 6 are not fully functional (drop outs/increasing errors/etc). Contacted the seller for 6 days straight with 1 email every 2 days asking for advices...

Import charges doubled when reviewing offer

Hello there. I found a very reputable seller for an expensive, but not rare item in the U.S. and found that they accepted a lot of offers in their feedback. I made what I felt was a fairly reasonable offer but when I was reviewing the offer I saw tha...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item I received was opened

I received a bottle of skincare lotion today.I bought it as "a brand-new, unopened, unused, undamaged item..."Well, the item was opened. The seller put a purple tape around the lid of the bottle, as she said, to prevent it from spilling.I don't know ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why force USD transaction if both of you live in Canada?

Hi. I’ve been around eBay for a number of years, but not as much as others, so reaching out for opinions on the matter.I, the buyer, live in Canada and want to pay for an item in CAD. The seller also lives in Canada, but is selling their item in USD....

FINALLY TRIED GLOBAL SHIPPING....and it was perfect.

I've been around here since 2011 and have ALWAYS stayed away from anything from the U.S. using the Program because of reading so many bad comments about it. But I really wanted a piece of clothing and thought I'd bite the bullet just a little while a...

• 4 replies
  • 3 helpful

The “Request Total” Trap

The “Request Total” TrapI, like countless others before me, stepped into this trap.Researching it after the fact, I found that it traps people at least since 2017!I am not a native English speaker but anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of English un...

Resolved! GSP with Fedex stuck at Commercial Invoice is incomplete.

Hi everyone, i bought a laptop on ebay on Oct 18. The item was shipped with GSP and I got the tracking number with Fedex. It said “Commercial Invoice is incomplete.Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide a completed Commercial Invoice.”....

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item yanked out the package

My items (branded hoodie) got yanked out its package presumably at ebay global shipping program and they still shipped me an empty box. 250$ down the drain. the content was written on the package so it was easy to spot for ebay shipping program

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay just stole my money

Yup. You heard it right. Ebay just rinsed my gift cards. I had several purchases amounting $800. They cancelled them all and rinsed my gift cards and are now refusing to help.

Hey Global, can you stop using INTELCOM?

Hey Global, to stop using INTELCOM and send someone else to deliver. Worst service!!Our business is behind the primary address, the lot is sub-devided but still all other carrier find us easily.After several calls, our packages DO NOT GET DELIVERED. ...

Business Card_Side 01.jpg

Item disappeared from purchase history

Item that I purchased in January '22 has disappeared from my purchase history and I never recieved the item either , I do have the email confirmation from ebay . The last delivered by date was March 28 am I out of luck ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP Tracking in Canada?

Hello, im sure this has been asked many times but previous post that I've seen havent been able to help me out.My package cleared customs on April 19 and I havent gotten any updates since. I assume its because the gsp tracking number isn't good once ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller scammed me.

I bought a battery from seller about a year and a half ago.The battery comes with 2yrs warranty.The battery went to dead even if it shows 70% or 50% left since when I used it for 6months,that time I contacted the seller and asked about a battery exch...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't view listings in Canadian currency.

I used to be able to be able to choose what currency I liked the prices to be viewed while I was in dot ca but for some reason the view button does not give me that option , am I missing something here? maybe the has been a change in how to set up cu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

RE: Super Chicken and Fred plushes

Super Chicken and Fred plushes Hi there. Does anyone here know anything about the Super Chicken and Fred plushes pictured here? I saw an image of them in Google images, and the only info I could find about them are that they are handmade and were sol...

images (3).jpg