Forum Posts

Item yanked out the package

My items (branded hoodie) got yanked out its package presumably at ebay global shipping program and they still shipped me an empty box. 250$ down the drain. the content was written on the package so it was easy to spot for ebay shipping program

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay just stole my money

Yup. You heard it right. Ebay just rinsed my gift cards. I had several purchases amounting $800. They cancelled them all and rinsed my gift cards and are now refusing to help.

Hey Global, can you stop using INTELCOM?

Hey Global, to stop using INTELCOM and send someone else to deliver. Worst service!!Our business is behind the primary address, the lot is sub-devided but still all other carrier find us easily.After several calls, our packages DO NOT GET DELIVERED. ...

Business Card_Side 01.jpg

Item disappeared from purchase history

Item that I purchased in January '22 has disappeared from my purchase history and I never recieved the item either , I do have the email confirmation from ebay . The last delivered by date was March 28 am I out of luck ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP Tracking in Canada?

Hello, im sure this has been asked many times but previous post that I've seen havent been able to help me out.My package cleared customs on April 19 and I havent gotten any updates since. I assume its because the gsp tracking number isn't good once ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller scammed me.

I bought a battery from seller about a year and a half ago.The battery comes with 2yrs warranty.The battery went to dead even if it shows 70% or 50% left since when I used it for 6months,that time I contacted the seller and asked about a battery exch...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't view listings in Canadian currency.

I used to be able to be able to choose what currency I liked the prices to be viewed while I was in dot ca but for some reason the view button does not give me that option , am I missing something here? maybe the has been a change in how to set up cu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

RE: Super Chicken and Fred plushes

Super Chicken and Fred plushes Hi there. Does anyone here know anything about the Super Chicken and Fred plushes pictured here? I saw an image of them in Google images, and the only info I could find about them are that they are handmade and were sol...

images (3).jpg

Wrong Package From Intelcom

Ordered a binder from US to Canada arrived via Intelcom and i got ink instead, looks like they put my tracking info on the wrong package as the label under the intelcom one isn't for me, seller just keeps saying he didn't send ink, and i can't use th...

How to track a returned item

I purchased an item 2 weeks ago on ebay. Unfortunately the shipping address was still my former address.I tried to get the seller to change the address but he was unaware of the procedure which requires the order to be cancelled and reorder. The ship...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does Ebay allow sellers sell on the American site and the Canadian site but are from China

The title isn't the real question it is why are China sellers allowed to post that they ship and are based in New Jersey or Calgary Alberta but the shipments come from China..I have looked at MY seller and allot of his negative feedback is of them ac...

Resolved! My Umbrella was Confiscated!!!

Hi everyone. Haven't been on here for a long time. I need a bit of help in trying to understand why Global Shipping confiscated a antique umbrella I recently purchased. It was a beautiful gold plated and mother of pearl handled umbrella which I was g...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Bucks Promotion

For anyone planning any eBay purchases there is a promotion floating about....5% eBay Bucks on qualifying purchases for the next few days. The Promotion ends at 11:59PM ET on April 14, 2022. Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made wi...

Seller not shipping items

I sent an offer on a video game 2 weeks ago and seller manually accepted. I paid and he marked as shipped 1-2 days later (no tracking)After 2 weeks of waiting knowing mail usually takes less than 1 week i came back on ebay to send a message to seller...

Ebay try to scam me and Intelcom too

Hi, i bought an expensive item on Ebay ( $2600 ) last Friday i received an email from Intelcom tell me your package is delivered with attached to the email "proof" of signature which was a scribble of "N/A" and a picture with two packages on the floo...

20220311133241.jpg
  • 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canceling a payment dispute

I recently have opened an unnecessary payment dispute for an item that hasn't even started shipping yet, I tried canceling but it doesn't come up anywhere on return and requests hub.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Temporary buying limit

Hello, not sure where else to write this and hopefully an eBay rep will see this.I keep getting temporary buying limits put on my account which is extremely frustrating when trying to bid on time-sensitive auctions. I pay instantly on all Buy It Now ...

Resolved! Being blatantly scammed and eBay can't step in to resolve it.

I don't know how I made this mistake, but I accidentally bought from a "seller" who now has -1 rating (it was a lot better than that at the time of purchase) and had put my product on a 4 month shipping ETA, refuses to talk to me / resolve anything. ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping

I don’t usually purchase items that use the Global Shipping Program. Too expensive and takes two to three times to arrive. I have tried to exclude those items from my searches, but I have not been able to do that and therefore sometimes I open an ite...

Item not received case keeps getting put on hold

I bought an item on ebay November 8th 2021. Item never arrived within estimated time. I opened a Item not received case on February 9th 2022. February 15th 2022 - Case was put on hold February 25th 2022 - Case was put on hold March 7th 2022 - Case wa...

Refunds and eBay gift card limits

Does anyone know what happens to gift cards and refunds, if it results in more than 8 gift cards in the account? About a month ago, I bought an i7 computer with a 1 TB NVME drive but got an i5 with a 512 GB standard SSD drive. I sent it back (the sel...

Ebay buyer protection for replacement?

I have a battery powered item that does not hold a charge, so does not work as it should. I emailed the seller, and they have offered to send a replacement. I am just wondering how eBay's protection works if the replacement also has the same issue. R...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Opened a Return - Seller Never Accepted Return - eBay Asked To Step In (Return Is Now Closed)

So I'm not new to eBay, but I wanted to post this and tag tyler@ebay regarding this. So, I bought a refurbished phone, and it had issues and the screen had some discoloration not mentioned in the description, so I opened a return. Seller does a boile...