Forum Posts

Seller refuses to refund or provide a tracking number

Hi,I ordered a pre-sale item in December 2020 that should have been released in June 2021.I never received any shipping notice and the eBay status remained Paid.As it was the pandemic, I trusted the seller that maybe they had stock issues.One month a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Offers & Counter offer Shipping Charges

Why do shipping charges change for different offer amounts? I was comparing amounts on item, exchange etc., when I put the offer lower the shipping went UP and the higher the offer the LOWER the shipping. I thought maybe insurance but it wouldn't go ...

Resolved! Stock at consolidation center 1month

In 16 years on eBay fort time happening to me most of the time ..the shipping it’s with GSP but now my item it’s stock at the consolidation center ..what that !!! Stock there till January 5 almost 1 month now …I must wait again ?? Ask for refund ?? W...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Charges USA to Canada

I started buying again on eBay a year ago, previously I would request only USPS Priority International shipping and item would arrive generally in 10 days, most of the time free of fees and taxes. NOW with GLOBAL Shipping no matter First Class or Pri...

follow up the item

Hello Dear, It's been two weeks since I bought a laptop from e bay and I have not received it. Please contact mne through my cell

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

item broken and only 1/2 received - site does not allow tracing back to contact the seller

I purchased an item as a guest although I am a member. The item came broken and only 1/2 was received. The seller does not take returns. Due to the fact that I purchased it as a guest I cannot figure out how to contact the seller to get a new shipmen...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Had to pay shipping to have an order I purchased "returned" to me, seller ignoring refund requests

I'll try to keep this short. I ordered from a new seller who incorrectly labeled the package and ended up mailing it back to himself. He then dropped off the package and, according to him, made it clear that I was the intended recipient of the packag...

Package lost?

So I ordered a very rare CD back in December (Dec 5th). It shipped on the 10th and the tracking stopped dead on the 13th and the expected dilivery was on Jan 3rd!It's shipped with the Gobal Shipping Program and the last updates were from USPS (Destin...

Tracking.jpg

Incorrect Address

I received an email yesterday informing me that my order had been delivered however I had not received it. Upon rechecking the order details I realized I had not provided my house number. What should I do in this situation?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Anyone know if prepaid MasterCard is accepted here?

Does anyone know if eBay accepts prepaid Mastercard as a method of payment here?I just today received a prepaid Mastercard from Carrier as part of promotion they were having when we recently had to replace our furnace (and air conditioner and air cle...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why bidding war?

In what i'm looking for, there's always a few to go in what seems an ego war or on an adrenaline trip, to inflate the prices and just lose to someone sniping. People don't understand eBay bidding or there is something i'm missing? Why would you want ...

Capture d’écran 2022-01-23 163610.png Capture d’écran 2022-01-23 163634.png Capture d’écran 2022-01-23 163704.png

stuck in Burnaby?

Anyone else have any items stuck in Burnaby? We have an item that according to Canada Post tracking has the following as the last update: "Item ProcessedBurnaby, BCJan. 3 at 10:33 p.m." Beside the entry is a triangle with a ! in it. We are in Winnipe...

Why are my payments for purchases suddenly blocked?

Since mid June I have been unable to complete purchases because my payments are suddenly not going through. My Ebay account, Paypal and credit card accounts are all in good order. For the past 18 years I have had a 100% satisfaction rating but sudden...

Item still has not arrived

I order something from ebay last year in October. Says estimated delivery date Nov 27th, 2021. It's been almost two months since the estimated delivery date and I see on the tracking that on Nov 4th it was "Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to ...

Suspicious bidder?

I was about to bid on an auction started at 0.99, i saw that the item was still on the 0.99 bid even if it had 3 bids, i clicked and it was the same bidder bidding over himself 3x time over different days I checked his stats and saw those additional ...

Global Shipping Program is a rip off

Ebay uses Intecom Express for deliveries in canada. The problem is they don't deliver to where I live and now some how this is my fault. Refund was denied and now they won't respond at all. No package and no refund. what a scam. Any one have any idea...

• 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sniping programs recommendations

I'm looking for sniping programs i'm tired to spend time and free myself to snipe manually to see 2 guys going crazy on an adrenaline rush and raise a $30 listing to $200 burning 7-days hidden gems into 60 secs. I know as a seller you want to see tha...

I can't find listing titles

I can't find listing titles, where is it, when I login I'm going automaticly to my summery page but I can't see nothing that says listing titles. where is it? thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unlocked Phone

What happens if you bought an unlocked refurbished phone from a seller and they never had it in stock. I heard Ebay sellers can do this. So I waited a few weeks before my phone was shipped. When I got it, it was not unlocked so I contacted the seller...

Need help figuring out what to do next.

HiIt's a long story thanks if you make the time to go through this timeline. My love to shop here has been completly demolished by Ebay during this process.Here's the complete timeline of everything that heppened. The Order has been made on November ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need some advice

I know this is a sellers platform but also know many of you buy on eBay as well. Need some advice on what to do about an item that has not shown up. I purchased an item on Dec 3rd. It was shipped with tracking. Tracking shows mailed from Rosewood,CA ...

Resolved! 2 items been stuck in transit from Ukraine/Russia without updates for over 2 weeks, what do I do?

Read a few of these and thought I'd ask.I've had 2 rather expensive items in transit. Both sellers were good, shipped super fast, and have responded to my messages. The items were updating but haven't seen any updates in over two weeks since the 22nd...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

paying twice for shipping

i bought a vest from England and paid for shipping to me in Canada. there are two retired people at this address and they said know one home....bull**bleep**. so they then said nondeliverable, i can see that. but what they did next is just plain stup...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need a lesson in GSP please.

Quick timeline: 2021Early November - Purchase DVD as a Christmas giftNov 8 - DVD is shipped by seller by Media Mail to GSP in Kentucky. Nov 15 - DVD shipped from GSP. Estimated delivery, end of November.Nov 17 - DVD clears customs in Toronto That is ...

My bid and listing disapeared

I bidded on two trading cards lot a few days ago from the same seller and i just noticed one of them have totally disapeared. Any idea of why this happenning? I read that it's eBay who removed it or i would still see the listing as ended if it was th...