Forum Posts

Newbie buyer with problem

So the other day I (in Canada) place an order with a US company for four tires for my UTV. The seller ships four tires with FED EX and has 4 tracking numbers. Fed Ex gets them to Kentucky for international shipping to be administered by Pitney Bowes....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Has USPS First Class International Been Super Slow Lately?

I have TWO packages coming from the US (USPS First Class International - not GPS or other ebay shipping programs) and both are taking forever! Way longer than normal - over two weeks for both and not seeing any movement in Canada. I'm not sure if the...

rip off company. seller charges you for purchases but then down't deliver them.they claim th

purchased an article from seller and never got it. claim they shipped it out to me and gave me a tracking number. only problem is the tracking number doesn't exist in either the US post office or the canadian post office. they refused to help..lied t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I received 2 tracking numbers for the same product.

Hello, I recently purchased an item from an Ebay Seller. He sent me 2 tracking numbers for the 1 ordered product. I am wondering why he did this as well. Any further information would be helpful. Thank you!

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two tracking numbers for same item.

I purchased an item on Oct. 2nd and on Oct 3rd I got an email from Paypal saying a shipping label was created and my purchase was shipping by Canada Post. Expected mailing date Oct 3rd. Package as of now was never received by Canada Post. This mornin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Already purchased item removed?

Hello, I was just hoping for a little help! I bought a Pokemon Diamond game about a week ago and I checked on the tracking info today to find that the item was removed and I can’t access the tracking for the item.The seller is still on ebay but all o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller still hasn't updated shipping

Hey, so I won 3 items on Friday. I contacted the seller if he could combine the shipping as shipping separate was more than half the cost of the items.He doesn't respond until Saturday morning. He says he will do that right away and send me an update...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! INR Case Refunded but will item arrive?

Hey so this was my first time purchasing something on eBay and I ordered a Front Lip for my cars bumper from the U.S.At the time I wasn't aware of GSP and all the trouble that comes along with it....Anyways I ordered the item and saw the last date fo...

Seller sent item but paypal payment is still pending

I recently bought an item and made the payment through paypal like usual. Then a day later i see the payment is still pending on my paypal account. I immediatly contact the seller to ask him how the transaction was looking from his side. He says that...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller won’t provide shipping label or cover costs

The seller sent a damaged item and I opened a case l, ebay said he will accept refund but can’t provide return label. I have contacted him several times for the shipping cost as it is his responsibility but no response. I have only 3 more days till c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller sold me a tampered item

I bought a baseball card that was graded by GemOnce received I noticed the card was off alittle so I compared it to another card I have which happened to be the same one.The size wad different so I suspected the card may of been trimmed so I took it ...

disrespectful behavoir

so there is a seller and because i dont have feedback/reviews the seller cannot sell anything to me which is very disrespectful. by the way i only have a Ebay account to purchase items. i dont need feedback or any reviews since at the moment im not u...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying items living in Canada

So guys, I live in Toronto and I am a bit confused about some things. I want to buy some stuff from ebay (mobile phone cases and accessories, video game accessories etc) from several countries in the world (countries in Asia, Europe and the USA). I w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Making an offer or buying it now?

If there's an item for sale with multiple inquiries, would it be smarter to make an offer or buy it now? If I buy it now, what happens with the inquiries? Is there anyway to see the highest offer so I can offer a higher price?

Purchases on eBay

Has anyone discovered a way to retrieve payment details(Link to payment record) for ebay purchases in Sellers Hub? In the past they were easy to find between eBay & PayPal. Now that your payment is routed indirectly there does not seem to be any link...

'Recently viewed' ebay spam

This is apparently an issue not resolved prior to this, posted back in 2016.Ebay is repeatedly sending me email offers to buy items I have **ONLY VIEWED**, NOT WATCHED OR BID.Sending them now every day for a modem I looked at to get a photo reference...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confused about Amazon vs EBay

I notice people say they will exclusively use Amazon to purchase items from now on instead of using EBay. Are these people who only buy new products from actual companies? Are there many used items you can find on Amazon? To me, they are two differen...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay will not help me

I made a purchase just over a month ago now, I returned the item back to the seller without receiving it as the address was incorrect. Since then I have been in a battle to get a refund. I have contacted eBay help for a refund and am getting nowhere....

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

LVNKEP tracking?

I bought an item (unfortunately) through the Global Shipping Program, got 3 different tracking numbers. I went to intelcom because I saw another post that said the most recent type of tracking number (LVNKEB) was correlated with them. I typed my LVNK...

Resolved! Package (From Russia to Canada)

Hey Ebay Friends. I bought an item on April 11th from a seller located in Russia. I am located in Montreal, Canada.The seller shipped the package on April 16th and from the tracking number it was released from the Russian custom on April 21th with th...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Return times lapsing before tracking time

Has anyone else had the problem, when ordering items with long tracking times, (ex, 4-6+ months until latest expected delivery. Or no delivery estimate although with the latter you shouldn't wait six months before asking for refund) that months after...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to track shipping.

It appears as if all the tracking numbers on my purchased items are not responding. I am in Canada and I have about 6 itams that I have purchased, pending delivery. All the items have a tracking number. (They are coming from either India or China.) T...

Most Helpful Authors