Forum Posts

Spoke and hub delivery-- for those annoyed by GSP

Most shipping services use a spoke and hub delivery system which sends all packages from a wide area to a central point before redirecting them, with all the other packages going in that directions, to the ultimate destination. Here is an example of ...

Resolved! Chinese Reborn Dolls -- SCAM...BUYERS BEWARE!!

I recently purchased reborn dolls from China. The first doll I purchased was on Dec 6/17 and then I purchased another one (from a different seller) on Jan 22/18. Both items have been paid for immediately after winning the auction but both sellers hav...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Scamming problem

Currently I just issued a refund on item not received and the seller is trying to stall for as long as possible making up excuses to not give me a refund. Is there anyway to get ebay to step in sooner or do I HAVE to wait until the day where it says ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EXTRA ECONOMY SHIPPING FROM CHINA

Ive had nothing but problems with this extra economy shipping. i know to expect delays but it seems like it takes forever if it ever does arrive.ill pay extra to have my items / orders to arrive timely and safely. is it alot to ask to have more buyer...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

SpeedPak shipping time

I was wondering what is the expected shipping time for SpeedPak from China to Canada currently? Is it still going to be airlifted?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Received fake item. What should I do?

Hi, I received in the mail yesterday a fake bag I bought on eBay. I right away initiated a return with the seller and have yet to hear back. What should I do next? I used PayPal and through PayPal my AMEX. Best Regards, John

Seller won't return funds

Hi, I'm getting really frustrated. I ordered a tcheck potency tester and expansion kit and was supposed to receive it at the end of November. I figured things were moving slowly because of covid. I never received products so I started contacting eBay...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's up with the tracking void after customs cleared?

Iv had a parcel that I bought from America go through GSP sit at "customs cleared" for 3 or so days now. I got a tracking number for Canada Post but it has no info other than the shipper filled out a digital fourm and CP are waiting for the package.W...

wasting time with commodity 5 day auctions

waste of buyers time watching and think they can bid and win an item at 30% off the last price sold.It much better to have one day bids or 10 minute quick auctions. so sellers can quickly sell.ebay gets commissions like 10% and these sellers are eith...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay auto refunded me for purchase from 0 feedback seller- banned user, item arrived

I saw an auction for old banknotes from from a new 2021 (0) feedback seller. I figured it was slightly suspicious (only the zero feedback) but I figured there's probably lots of Canadians worried now thinking they're old banknotes are worthless, due ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recalled items

I contacted a Seller about an item he/she has listed as I think the item has been recalled for safety reasons. The Seller replied that he/she is unsure.The item is a Martha Stewart Tea Kettle that was originally sold by Macy's.The Listing Number is: ...

I haven't received item, and it's from August 2020, so ebay's automated complaint thing doesn't show

Hello, I've already wasted about an hour trying to contact ebay with an email or phone number, and i'm almost giving up.I ordered some seeds August 30, 2020. They were from China, and with economy shipping and covid, I was patient with the fact it wo...

didnt receive full refund for shipping

i received a refund for my item that didnt show , never got my shipping $ money though... total was $34 shipping was $14 so why would i be paying half the total basically for an item that literally didnt show up lol

MP and PP

If a buyer uses PP when the seller is in MP, how do the PP fees get paid?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS to GSP

I have recently reported a wrong item I received!So, I reach out to the seller and my request for a replacement was handled accordingly and days later I was given a UPS tracking number and that the replacement item is on the way .Has been eight days ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Concerns About Ebay's Global Shipping Program.

hi, i just purchased a motorola v120 phone that is still sealed and has been since 2003. when i went so check out i found out that it was being shipped through ebay's global shipping center. i am worried that the package might be opened as i have hea...

Resolved! site problems

I cannot access the option ITEM LOCATION on any of the EBAY catagories.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase from Russia to Canada

Hello Everyone, On November 14 2020, I bought a set of taillights from Russia. All was good until December 11, when it has since been stuck on the "International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada". I have been in constant co...

package stuck in Cincinnati

hi there..i was just wondering if any other people having this issue??? package dosent seem to move from Cincinnati....this will be my last order on ebay..i have better things to do than spend money for things to sit around while DHL sits on their as...

package still in transit - but delivered?

Hi! Is it possible that pitney bowes lost my item? I placed an order in October and waited patiently for it. I'm in Canada and due to covid I figured it would take much longer then usual to receive it. Shipping details show the item as still being in...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Expected delivery date unavailable?

I ordered an item from Switzerland(I'm in Canada) on Monday from a 1 feedback seller. He even provided me with a shipping receipt but no tracking info. He shipped the item yesterday. So far, everything is all well and good with no issues aside from t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller provided a tracking number that didn’t match up with what they told me.

Okay, so I purchased a item that was almost $600. The seller seemed friendly and seemed to know what they were doing.They told me they would be shipping the item out on Jan. 22nd with priority mail which would likely reach me on the 23-24. I haven’t ...

• 37 replies
  • 0 helpful

Huge scam going on right now!

I was looking at ham radios for sale and seen 2 kenwood 990 models, a yaesu 9000 a yaseu 101dand from sellers that usually sell cat toys and shower curtains with ZERO past sales of electronics.I also looked at other items from 3 or 4 different seller...

2020176.jpg 2020175.jpg 2020174.jpg 2020173.jpg