Forum Posts

Rippoff!

Angry at seller!!! EBay says they approve my return but also to contact the seller. I did. The seller say's since i'm not in the USA they refuse to send me a return label. I live a 6 hour drive by car from the seller!! Then the seller tells me a defe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel an order

It seems I orded an item as a guest. Dont ask me why. Now the seller is not shipping my order. I have sent numerous messages to him via return email. The last 3 were for him to cancel my order and refund my PayPal. I have heard nothing from him. I ca...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My First GSP Order... OMG!!!

I normally pick up all of my US Ebay purchases in WA state because I live close to the border in BC. I made my first purchase through the GSP two weeks ago (because the border is still closed) and I can't believe what's happening!My seller lives 2 ho...

Is there any way to make sure the delivery is fast

Hey, I just bought something that I will need by February 7th. My order is supposed to be delivered anytime between Feb 4th-March 2nd. My package is sent from the USA to Canada, is there any way that I can make sure that my package is delivered by th...

Purchase through paypal - credit card - INR

I made a purchase through paypal using my credit card on Dec 1/20. I was following up on why I hadn't received the item and the company has closed up. This wasn't through ebay but a company on Facebook. I couldn't find this on the record on paypal, a...

Import Charges for Canada

Thoroughly confused and turned off as to why there are "import fee's" on silver and gold products. In Canada, there is no customs to import on precious metals. So where is the additional money going when this fee is not required? I've contacted the s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! INR Case

i recently won an INR case and was refunded because seller couldnt provide tracking. now i dont know whats happening but the seller messaged me, to an item that i previously bought from them (not the one from the INR Case) that i didnt give them back...

High number of items never arrived from China sellers

Hello everybody I have been purchasing from China sellers many items in the past 5 years. Most of the times, I would very rarely had an item that never arrived, perhaps 1 out of 20 items from China. However, this dramatically changed in the past abou...

• 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Refund

i paid with a visa debit card and was just wondering if anyone of u know when the refund is going to show up in my account. i'd like to know the earliest and longest time it can take. thank you!

Resolved! Seller refuses to provide tracking. Scam?

i opened an INR case and asked for a refund. the seller didnt refund me. they also did not give me the tracking info. they only updated the shipping info which was "USPS First Class". it was also "international standard delivery". in my email it also...

Did not get a full refund

Hi- I recently purchased 12 denture brushes on Ebay,but the problem is that they are not as described in the picture They cost me $48,58USD including shipping. I contacted the seller for a refund,and he told to keep the items,and issued me a $33.45US...

Will the GSP CIRCUTIOUS ROUTING Negatively Impact eBay's Sales/Profits ?

"Shipping:US $15.58 (approx. C $20.27) International Priority Shipping to Canada . This amount includes seller specified US shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other fees. This amount is subject to change unti...

Delivered to Postal Agent Toronto CA

Hello everyone,I have Item in Transit Value USD 650.00.The Seller shipped by USPS from AZ ( USA ) . The Tracking # shows " DELIVERED TO POSTAL AGENT TORONTO , CA " on USPS Site.On CP Site - shows " Multiple PIN". What is that mean ?I'm in Ottawa , my...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bad tracking number or tracking number shows no movement

Hi all, I purchased an item from a seller in Canada. He provided a tracking number, however when I check the number it shows only one message "Tracking number provided". No transit, no movement, nothing, and it's been 10 days? Has anyone had experien...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! GSP Item Mistakenly Listed as Delivered, but Returned to Sender

Hi everyone! A while back I bought an item from a buyer in the States who fulfilled via the Global Shipping Program. I received a notice on my door that delivery had been attempted by a local courier, and to pick up the package at a safe drop locatio...

Creepy seller. Not sure what to do.

I recently bought a batch of stamps that were advertised as "peel & stick" so I thought that they were self-adhesive. It turns out that they are glued onto pieces of "peel & stick" papers. Seeing that the seller had included a note with my order that...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchase from ebay, item didn't arrive 2 months passed, seller refuse to refund

I order something from ebay, 5 weeks passed, nothing show up, contacted seller, was promised to resend item, another 6 weeks passed, still nothing, contacted seller again, request refund, seller said it's more than 2 months so not able to refund. Off...

Stuck in cleared customs

Hi everyone, This is my first ever post in ebay. I bought a motherboard back in Nov 16, 2020, everything was going smoothly until it hit the phase "custom cleared", now to be honest I got a refund, but the seller told me that he didn't block the pack...

ebay.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller yet to reply or ship?

On December 29, 2020, I ordered an item from a seller in the US. Usually the seller ships in 3 business days but it has been past that. In addition, I am supposed to receive it on (12th to 16th) through International Priority Shipping. However, the s...

Resolved! Should I contact the seller or wait to claim?

Long story short. Purchased a box set of cds with a Buy It Now shipped through GSP from the US to Canada. This was on Feb 25. Seller has still not shipped even though I paid immediately with paypal. Should I start asking the seller for the status of ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Received refund for item damaged by GSP...but seller says it came out of their account

I bought a speech generating tablet which arrived with a cracked touchscreen after being shipped through the "Global Shipping Program". In the tracking, the package was listed as having undergone a "Special Handling Review" at the GSP centre in Erlan...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

GSP Purchase From US to Canada

Hello everyone, So i decided to purchase from a seller in Richmond Virginia (I'm from Winnipeg Manitoba), and i'm not too worried about the seller, but more so towards the GSP part of this order. I probably should've looked into GSP before purchasing...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Good day. I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced major shipping delays from Kentucky. My package was shipped from the GSP in Erlanger November 13, destined for Canada. No further tracking available. It’s like the item just vanished. Should I as...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Advanced search returns items that are not relevant

I set up two advanced searches a while ago. They had worked fine for a year or so, but couple of months ago I started getting every day a lot of items that are absolutely not relevant. My searches are pretty specific: "147023 movement" and "147023 cl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful