Forum Posts

Where is The Wish List

The "Wish List" is no longer in the drop down under "My eBay". Why did they move it? They don't want us buying anything? Crazy...

Item Arrived Damaged so is a Full Refund in Order?

I ordered headphones from a top rated seller that could not charge. Upon trial and error with different charging cables, I deemed the issue to be a fault with the internal components of the headphones themselves. Will I receive a full refund since th...

Ebay guarrantee

Thank u Ebay for a very professional and friendly resolution to an item that was never shipped hats off to ur friendly staff and fairness

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

EBay globe shipping US to Canada

Make sure you tell the seller thousands of time to pack safe if your items are delicate and fragile!!I purchased a few pieces of antique porcelain from the States, paid for high shipping and duties, waited for 31 days for them to arrive. Finally, the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedbacks

Purchased item on ebay, I am being asked to leave a feedback! Seller has not left me a feedback yet. Is this proper procedure?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay took my money and the return

bought a prodcut and had to return it as the item was damaged seller took till the last day to provide the Trackign number , they sent me the return label seller didnt follow the ebay process and instead sent to my email, this is fine howver if they ...

USPS status codes for delivery

For anyone interested here are the meanings behind the various USPS phrases for items in transit. Useful for buyers and sellers.Where is my package? Tracking Status Help Full details/explanations using direct page links: USA - USPS https://faq.usps.c...

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1703191560378.png

eBay Send claims something was delivered when it wasn't

"eBay Send" says that my items was delivered at 7:35 a.m. on Tuesday, November 28, and it certainly was NOT and I have never seen anything delivered that early. It is now Monday, December 4, at 5:10 p.m. and eBay is insisting I have something that de...

Re: Multiple item purchases eIS from USA

Hot off the presses: Our international shipping program, eBay International Shipping, keeps getting better! Sellers have been asking for combined shipping – the ability to package multiple items from one order in one shipment – and we are excited to ...

Outrageous Shipping Cost to Canada from the USA.

Just a general question.. What is it with the shipping cost out of the USA to Canada... When I was recently looking to purchase a small travel tool kit for my motorcycle, I found two similar kits. Both were being shipped from Pennsylvania. Shipping c...

Your item is being inspected on shipping hub

Hello can somebody explain why my package is being inspected at the shipping hub for 3 days, I just don't understand what they are doing can someone explain it to me please ? Thank you.

• 54 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Why did my package from the UK go to the US and not to me (Canada)? They used the GSP

I ordered someone from the UK who used the global shipping program to ship my item and i was tracking the order to see where it goes and it started with Royal Mail and then to some other shipping service. It says it delivered on the status but that j...

Resolved! Am I getting scammed or burned? What should I do?

I won an item on auction 2 weeks ago at the seller’s starting price. You can probably already see where this is going.The seller marked it as shipped and provided a tracking number right away, so great. Or not.I input the tracking number on the Canad...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

OUTRAGEOUS SHIPPING FROM USA TO CANDA

Ebay, customer for years, LOVED YOU, but now have to search elsewhere due to your shipping costs from USA to Canada. From what I read so many, many people feel this way; you will be losting your Canadian people. Sometimes Shipping price is 3-4X's hig...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

HELP: "You can't request a total for items where eBay manages all or part of the shipping." ?

Hello, seller here trying to help out a fellow seller I'm trying to buy from.I'm trying to purchase these items from them and the "Request total" option is not avalible due to, "You can't request a total for items where eBay manages all or part of th...

Screen Shot 2023-11-25 at 5.59.55 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 7.49.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 7.50.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-11-24 at 7.50.35 PM.png

WOW are there some bad sellers on Ebay

So i'm looking for a somewhat hard to find toy for Christmas. The only sellers that have it are from China. I've had both good and bad experiences from China based sellers in the past so i am proceeding with a bit of caution. I emailed the 5 sellers ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

unable to do a return

Under my purchased item in my purchases listit says that the seller accept returns until the 6 of December but when I try to ask for a return, it's says that the window of return is closed. Can you please help me with that.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has eBay banned Quebec buyers or is it a glitch?

I noticed since last night I'm no longer able to buy virtually anything on eBay, everything says it can't be shipped to Quebec even though the sellers ship to Canada. Is this because of our insane French language laws that ban virtually everything th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Your item is being inspected at shipping hub

It's already 13 days since the item received at shipping hub on 27 April! I understand that the process takes days or a week but seriously, what is going on here? Paid for closed to USD100 and its going to takes 1 month??

Recourse Against Seller for Cancelled Purchase

I recently made a purchase and the following morning the seller messaged me to say that they were cancelling the purchase because (direct message via eBay): "Unfortunately I will have to cancel the sale. I just came back from the post office and the ...

I purchased ladies Nike sneakers and am not satisfied with the condition of the product. Very worn o

I have purchased a pair of ladies Nike sneakers on E bay. I have emailed the seller and am not satisfied with the sellers reply that her items are unique?Well I do not think that a pair of sneakers that are very worn out, dirty,even laces could have ...

Ebays Global Shipping Program and Complaints - New provider - AWFUL - bad tracking long delays

Does ebay have an ombudsman? I'm a buyer, and I'm thrilled with the seller in my transaction. He communicated, shipped promptly and ZERO issues with him.Ebays' Global Shipper Program took just a day shy of 4 full weeks to move an item from Michigan t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful