Forum Posts

Resolved! Does the virus generally affect delays?

I purchased an Incineroar, Jigglypuff and Duck Hunt amiibo from three sellers in the USA while I’m in Ottawa. Their estimated delivery dates were last Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Is it possible the virus is heavily impacting the time it takes for...

First time buying with GSP

I live in Canada and for the first time I am thinking of buying an item from the US via GSP. The reason why I am considering it now is that it originally stated $20 in import duties (on a US$29 item) but now says import duties will be $0. So is this ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Track number if sent through GSP

I purchased an item from the US two days ago.Listing said it would be sent with GSP, import charges 0.00.Payment total was only the price + shipping.First time I bought an item with GSP in the listing. For a brief time this morning there was a track ...

Ebay

So I went to checkout my order and it said this message (Sorry, we can't complete your checkout at this time. Please try changing your item quantity or check your account status.) What does that mean? And how can I fix it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

private bidding

I recently saw 3 lenovo thinkpads that were bid up to about 20 bids by buyers with 1 and 0 feedback,and then the seller went to private bidders list .The private bidders list needs to stop . Ebay is enabling these shill bidders by allowing it .

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedbacks on covid time

Hi, I cannot find any informations about this. Since the pandemia, we all know that the post office might be very very slow. As a buyer, I saw a big adjustment about the delivery time. Sometime stuffs are lost but just a bit more as before from my ex...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Certificate of Origin

Have you ever heard of this? Here's the situation:I bought wardrobe items used in a TV show from a very reputable seller that I deal with at least a few times per year. We never had any issues regarding custom documentation. He only uses UPS Expedite...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tipping your hand by expressing interest...

More of an observation than a question, but it IS a "discussion" board; and I am a little curious whether more frequent users on here see this happening much.I messaged a seller to ask about a DVD set, to confirm which edition it was. Along with his ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

bought wrong case

I thought I ordered a Samsung A20S case and seller replied I ordered wrong one I asked for Samsung A20S to be sent to me it same cost so should seller honer this or do I need to cancel order its been over an hr it wont let me do it.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

outrageous extra pitney bowes charges

I want to complain about the Global Shipping Program. I live in Canada I just purchased some items and when I get my Mastercard bill, there are these extra global shipping gouging costs. I bought 3 items - 2 tshirts and a sew on patch. These are smal...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidding Bots

Is anyone away of bidding bots to make last second (not minute) bids? I lost two auctions yesterday to the same person within an identical 4 seconds of the close time. I understand the maxbid strategy of placing a bid at the close of the auction but ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting a refund

Hello, I purchased an item back in February and it still hasn't arrived. It was coming from China, so I was prepared to wait it out. But I recently gave up and contacted the seller about its whereabouts. He offered to give me a refund. He is asking f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Am I screwed?????

I have been waiting for close to 3 weeks for a package with an item I bought here on ebay. It's coming from the U.S. and it was sent First Class Mail. I crossed the border into BC and went to the RICHMOND Depot. As Of the 18th of October it's still t...

Resolved! Bad sellers on ebay

I was all set to buy a laptop today but the seller is basically demanding a sale that oddly enough happens to be not that far away from where I live in scarbough however he stated it would take a week to receive ,I wasnt told this now hes being ignor...

Chargeback dispute process?

So I've started a dispute with my CC after a seller has completely ignored me after a sale. (Responds promptly before sale or if an ebay case gets opened, but otherwise ignores). So I had the product sent back to them with tracking proof but it's obv...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is American soda restricted?

I just received a notification, well, a message from GSP saying "Delay at Global Shipping Center - Item Restricted". I bought, separately, 2 12 packs of Wild Cherry Pepsi from PA. 12 aluminum cans. I desperately needed my fix after 7+ months without ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does the Global Shipping Program use Canada Post priority shipping?

I had a package that just cleared customs in Mississauga, Ontario and is heading to me in Calgary, Alberta. The seller (in the states) used the Global Shipping Program is to ship me it. My estimated time of arrival is unavailable, and all I know is t...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

5 months shipping???

Bought cologne for my husband from Russia on Oct 21. Shipped on Oct 23. Estimated shipping is Jan 21-Apr 15!!!Can’t cancel or return.I don’t understand how this is even legal anymore. I mean what if shipping said 2025??? I know that’s pushing it but ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! GSP GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM

i want to question wrong duty charged but under buyer terms and conditions, it states .. The making of export classifications and assigning Harmonized System classification codes requires expertise. You will defer to the expertise of Pitney Bowes in ...

eBay's Over-the-Top Censorship

It seems it's just not possible to complain about virtually anything on eBay, without your comment being summarily removed in short order by some little-Napoleon like moderator. All told; this institution has the hallmark stink of a North Korea-like ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Managed Payments from a Buyers Perspective

I'll throw throw this out there for anyone interested in, for lack of better words for "chewing on it". I recently made a purchase 2 weeks ago, going out on a major limb here, most likely a seller enrolled in Managed Payments. Purchase went through e...