Forum Posts

Threatened by Seller

I purchased an item from a seller in Canada that never arrived. I eventually filed an INR claim and received my refund, however the story didn't end there. In the months since the seller kept messaging me asking if I had received the item yet, while ...

Global shipping program import duties

Why is the global shipping program charging import duties to Canadians on items under $200 ordered from the USA. The new trade agreement allows Canadians to purchase up to $200 online without being charge import duties and taxes. This seems like a sc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Ships via GSP, Seller Accepted Best Offer But....

Just sent an offer on a jacket and the seller accepted it. Auction is set up via GSP however after the offer was accepted I go to pay and it states: Unfortunately, this seller won't ship this item to BC, Canada. Here is what you can do:Update your sh...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

lost money on refund

I won a bid on a hair laser, both gen 3 and gen 4 look the same, the seller on the specification page stated that it was the 4th gen, i payed immediately after winning, the day after i found out by researching that the laser was in fact the 3rd gen a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Cannot Accept Payment on BIN Item

When I try to buy an item that is BIN, immediate payment, I am getting this error: "One or more sellers can't accept payments right now. Contact the sellers for help." The seller is aware of the issue, and responded to my message saying that they are...

Resolved! Paid GSP invoice, can Pitney Bowes still charge more?

Hello!I just paid the invoice for winning an auction of 4 floor mats and 1 trunk/cargo mat from the US (also made in USA) . The PayPal invoice was split into 2 fees, one for seller, the other for pitney bowes /Global Shipping Program. They both added...

Seller won't send invoice, how to proceed?

Hello everyone, I purchased two items from a seller in the USA on Oct. 10, one an auction and the other a BIN. The seller states they offer combined shipping and specifically states they ship to Canada. I have sent a "request total" twice and emailed...

Strange results when searching

Good Morning,I did the following search on eBay.ca, looking for this item LUNAR TIGER 1998 - SILVER $15 WITH 24 KARAT.I found what I was wanting, but after the results came a list of automotive parts from the same seller. When viewing these auto part...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

I’m done with buying auto parts from eBay.

I’ve been an Ebayer for over twenty years and EBay does so many things well. Shipping isn’t one of them. The global shipping program is a waste of time and money for us buyers outside of US. Shipping takes much longer, it’s inefficient and expensive....

The Seller Has To Pay For GSP Return Damage Claim?

For the 1st time I am getting something TOTALLY different with GSP. I had a Mercedes intake manifold shipped to me via GSP, the seller took 2 weeks to ship it to Pitney Bowes and as a result it arrived late to me, an ebay rep told me if it did not ar...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

$5 coupon

In my email I received a coupon for $5 off a purchase of $5.01 and up. The code doesn't appear to be working. The category I'm trying to purchase from is not one of the blacklisted categories. Anyone else run into this?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delivering To Wrong Address?

Hi, everybody. I am a Canadian citizen from Ottawa (the capital of Canada) and 2 days ago, I just ordered the Schuco "MiJo" 1/64 BMW Isetta from California and I found out yesterday that the tracking says "Out For Delivery, Expected Delivery by 8:00 ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

what happend to customer service

an item i recently received was not as ordered, when i contacted the seller first he/she wanted more money in order to get what i actually ordered, my reply to that was I wanted my money back.seller reply to that was "Are you **bleep**ing sick?" and ...

Should I open claim for “Not as Described” item?

I ordered 3 scarves that were listed as chiffon made from polyester. When they arrived only 1 scarf had a textile label, which is illegal. The labels clearly says 100% Viscose and The fabric is not chiffon. I contacted seller and asked for a return a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP lost my package

I order a NOS part for my bike (not produced anymore and quite hard to find nowadays). It was supposed to show up on September 23 but nothing arrived. I opened a claim and got my refund, but do you know if there's any chance I might receive the part ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping center no Canada label

Hey all... is there a way to contact someone about a package delayed? It’s due today but has been at global shipping centre since June 26 with no updates, no Canada Post tracking. Does Canada Post always provide updates on this side of the border or ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not received as sent to incorrect address and back to seller but ebay will not assist

ebay has done nothing to assist me as a customer. Never will use ebay again and do what I can so others do not as well. Seller will not answer to any messages and obviously not that reputable. My item was sent back to seller as was sent to incorrect ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item appears as "Undeliverable" in the GSC in Erlanger, KY

So, long story short.... I bought a diet supplement from a seller in California and the item is being stuck in this centre since Sept 2nd, and the delivery message appears as "Undeliverable - Item restricted at Global Shipping Center". After reviewin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it possible for an eBay seller to increase the price of an item without deleting and resisting?

I expressed interest in a Sonic and Bowser Jr. Amiibo from a seller, but the seller said he couldn’t list bowser jr although he does have sonic listed. He instead offered to send a paypal invoice to me for the price of both. I want to know if it’s po...

Resolved! After 60 days, no feedback option for Buyer?

I have noticed since last year, seller/s from South East Asia do not sent the item which A BUYER HAS PAID. Instead they lie to a buyer that the have send the same item again and wait for another 3 to 4 weeks. The item has never been received/ arrived...

transportation delays

I follow my parcel coming from the States to Canada day by day.... and I understand it takes time with ground travel but why does it stop in Erlanger KY for FOUR FULL DAYS without moving ahead.?....somebody is sleeping at the switch.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAYING DUTIES ONLINE IN ADVANCE

This is the first time I paid my duty and taxes online so the Postman can leave my package at the house without collecting Customs Fees and/or leaving Delivery Notice Card. The way Canada Post has worded this after you pay is the Postman still might ...