Forum Posts

No Feedback From Sellers

I don't know if others are experiencing this but over my last 15 ebay purchases I...........(1) have left positive feedback for all(2) have received only 9 feedback ratings from sellersSent messages but no reply.I have been using ebay for over 20 yea...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has eBay become the Wild West?

I have been on eBay for 20 years, buying and selling. I have 100% positive feedback, and have never once had a problem. Until this year. This year, I have issues with several sellers - items not shipped, problems with returns. The eBay make-right pro...

"Item Not As Described" case opened by the seller !!!!

Here is something I have never seen before. I recently purchased two Starbucks coffee mugs from a seller in Thailand. Upon receiving the items, it was immediately obvious that these were not authentic Starbucks mugs, but rather cheap knock-offs. The ...

Ebay Item Destined for Canada 30 Days sitting at global distribution center Redondo Bch California

I wish someone could help. No matter where I call or message, no response. The item is 34 days in transit and has sat in California since June 20th. Tracking number is ESUS20676359 . Even the vendor has agreed to refund but somehow I have to accept t...

• 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Purchased 12 months of Netflix. It is a fraud ebay denied my request for refund

I purchased 12 months of Netflix. According to the description, the seller is supposed to provide a new account to log in every month for 12 months. After one month, I kept receiving an error message that payment needs to be updated. I found out that...

ebay bug buyer from canada-usa impossible

I can't make an offer to the Item 300935739877. I wanted to buy two of the bushing offer, but Ebay refuse to let me do offer, always telling me the seller doesn't want to send to Canada, but it is wrong, the seller sell to Canada.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad seller on e bay

i didnt recive want i paid for tge seller said they were going to make it right and they never did worst seller ever

I didn't receive my full refund and my case was closed.

I bought some objects and did not receive them as supposed. I mailed the seller which in return he asked for more time (5 days) to resolve the problem.After 10 days the items were not delivered and not getting any response, I wrote the supplier and a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Computer purchase possibly scam relisted?

So, on Saturday, August 1 I bought a used computer at auction, a Macbook Pro 2015. I felt something odd about it as I was the only bidder. The seller displayed 100% feedback but the feedback was quite old. Anyway, it has been three days, and I receiv...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller from China only shipped 1 item out of the 10 on purchase order

I'm frustrated and disappointed. Too many problems with sellers from China this year. I bid and won 10 items from this seller and paid for them all on one purchased. They only shipped 1 of the 10 items. I'm also expecting another order from this sell...

Resolved! I didn't receive my full refund after my case was closed.

Hi. I was told I was refunded for my eBay item, but the amount doesn't appear on my gift card. I think I may have been refunded on the wrong card number. I may have discarded the card, so I cannot access the funds from my refund. Any way to fix?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PROBLEMS ACCESSING MY EBAY SUMMARY PAGE

tyler@ebay Is anyone having trouble accessing their eBay Summary Page? This is happening on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. When I try to go to my eBay Summary page on my selling/buyer account I get this disclaimer: We looked everywhere.Loo...

My item I didn't recieve

I order the skinmate shark oil to the seller and then I email the seller it's because the item is not yet arrived...when I check again the seller and the item in the history they all gone...I already paid the item..but the seller is already deactivat...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller refused return and can't appeal through Ebay?

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with how to resolve this. A seller sent me a shrunken wool sweater that is far top small to wear. I have another sweater from the same brand of the same size and laying the shrunken sweater on top of it, it's c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's with sellers NOT giving feedback?

When I pay for items in a timely manner and provide accurate shipping information, my job as buyer is done. The seller should give feedback quickly. The buyer, on the other hand, should give feedback after receiving the item. So why am I giving feedb...

• 32 replies
  • 5 helpful

Refunded, now I want to pay back

The seller refunded me a little while ago. Item has now shown up. There is no email address anywhere in the paypal transactions. How do I pay the seller back? He just asked me for my email address to send me another invoice, but I don't want to get f...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

need tracking number

hi i need the tracking code for my parcel lost it recieve 1 but the other one was suppose to been delvied the the same day but at night need to track it thanks

Item failed to be delivered, is lost in system

Long story short, parcel came through a delivery service of poor repute in my area, I had no knock, no notice of any kind of a missed parcel, and missed the window to retrieve it from their center by mere hours before it was returned to sender. I con...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ive been avoiding Sellers using Ebay Send

USA Sellers PLEASE STOP USING THIS SERVICE. It takes 2+ Months to receive Items from the USA to Canada which is absurd. PLEASE USE USPS normal international shipping options.. ANYTHING is better then EBay Send... hell id rather pay UPS duty charges t...

Seller

I bought the laptop from this seller. He sent me a wrong one, let alone it was defective, he didn't take the item back, sent for repair for 2-3 months and now it's back but I was forced to buy a new laptop for my school. He doesn't accept return and ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How should I proceed?

I purchased an item from a seller in the US on May 22. He had his handling time set up as 1 month (probably to protect himself from slow shipments due to covid). About 2 weeks ago I asked if he has a tracking number. I believe I said something along ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program is a bad joke!

For Ebayers in Canada, forced to pay top dollar for the Global Shipping Program is absurd....The item I purchased is a used Cassette Tape Deck at a cost of $47.34 Cnd, I am positive Canada Customs would not charge anything if it was declared & mailed...