Forum Posts

Opening and closing disputes

I bought a $100 item (seller had total 30 reviews but all 100% positive), it was listed in USA but once purchased somehow the location changed to Israel. Once the maximum delivery date passed I opened a dispute, the seller replied with a tracking num...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay International Standard Delivery (ISD)

Just found out about this service today:https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/shipping/ebay-international-standard-delivery.htmlI’m guessing that in time it will lead to the GSP being phased out unless eBay and Pitney Bowes work out how to integrate t...

• 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

Why global shipping is a disaster for buyers (and sellers in some cases)

1. It adds delays to deliveries, sometimes 4-5 days on cross-border (U.S. to Canada) shipments. I assume there are some delays in the U.S. as well, compared to direct shipping.2. On cross-border sales, the buyer ALWAYS pays taxes. Before, when an ite...

Did ebay discontinue "Saved Lists" ???

Hi,All of a sudden this evening I cannot access my "Saved Lists" from within the "Watch Lists" on a computer. For reference, in any listing, under the bidding box, there is a dropdown to add to the Watch List or a custom list => that's what I am refe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipped a Return, but Tracking Number Incorrect

I received a defective item, so i initiated a "not as pictured/described" return. The seller accepted the return and sent a return label.I printed the label and shipped it. I noticed today that i had to update the "mark as shipped" status on the retu...

Seller used different Courier extra charges applied

Hello ,This is First time I experienced C.O.D Charges , I don't understand why OR what is is. I Ordered Item from USA , USPS First Class Mail and paid to Seller .The Item is sent by UPS . I had to pay Online C.O.D as I'm not in situation to Pick up I...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP/Canada Post Overdue Item Issue

Hello everyone, I purchased my item from a seller in the US who then sent the package on May 8/2020 to the GSP centre. From there, it was sent to Canada on May 14/2020. The last update was May 15/2020 simply stating "Customs Cleared". That's it, ther...

Unauthorized transaction, Listing Removed, No message from ebay, can't contact ebay. What do I do?

I was going through my credit card bill and I noticed 3 charges that I did not recognize to the same seller. And I've already changed my password.I logged on to ebay and paypal to see what was going on, and sure enough, 3 purchases that I do not reca...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping

Hey everyone. Looking for some information about global shipping. I purchased an item from the US and last piece of tracking info I have is the order is in transit with the destination carrier. The item left the global shipping centre in Kentucky on ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What's the best way to handle warehouse damage/flaw with expensive toy?

Bought an expensive toy/doll and it arrived quickly - but the face of the toy has a 1 cm slash/cut on the nose of the doll. It's pretty noticeable to me, but I could see how it could maybe have gone unnoticed by someone packing it up. I am not sure i...

Why does it take so long for E-Bay to get involed with a disputed issue of item "NEVER RECEIVE" 6-Mo

To: E-Bay: Todays Date: June/05/2020 to: Resolution CenterTo whom it may concern: Please past this Message on to someone who can make Policy change.Whoops: there’s been a hiccup in the system, “Yes I Know” That’s as far as any message gets.Back to sq...

Aggrivated

I will NEVER be buying seeds again on eBay.I ordered hundreds of seeds from different sellers, less than half of them are labeled, sellers are begging me to leave feedback, which is impossible. EBay is telling me i have to leave feedback.No way to co...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with determining where I stand. dispute over return shipping charges results in full refund

Hi everyone.I will try to sum this up in bullet points to keep it as short as possible. 1. I'm in Canada, Seller in US.2. Ships me wrong product and I request refund.3. Seller accepts and initiates return process. Then claims he cant create a shippin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Global Shipping Canada Post Nightmare

Of course, the one item I would like isn't on Amazon so I'm forced to shop eBay for one item.I give my physical address thinking like any other international shipping service it would arrive from DHL or other postal means of course Ebay's Global Ship...

Returns and MBG when item shipped by sea carrier

Hello all, Seeking information from ebay members on a particular issue here. I purchased an item on april 14th from a shop in Australia, item was to be ship to Canada via regular shipping (air freight). My expected delivery dates were from April 20th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! refunds

I ordered 2 units paid for 2 units with my visa when my order arrived there was only 1 unit the seller has agreed to refund me the cost of 1 unit as he was out of stock How does he refund me thru ebay or thru my visa

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Any recourse when a seller leaves false negative feedback (as a positive feedback item)?

I have this ongoing issue which I have posted about previously. Basically I won several items from a US based seller. Paid for them, and then suddenly the seller attempted to cancel because I 'lived in a country that they don't ship to'. (The listing...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Something I'm discovering: A new pet peeve

So if one orders DVDs or Blu rays from a seller that are extremely cheap, and the condition says "Like New" and what comes in the mail (and it's not damaged from the Post office) is nothing close to like new, how does one deal with it? Keep in mind t...

Outbid over a minute after auction ended - help?

Hi all, I'm fairly new to EBay and just now was outbid at 1:31:18 my local time for an auction that was supposed to have ended at 1:30. I received the warning email at 1:31:18 when the "winning" bid came in, but was watching the auction and assumed t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

GLOBAL SHIPPING NOT COMBINING ORDERS.

THIS IS GETTING REALLY SAD...Canadians are being taken advantage of by ebay and global shipping.today i wanted to buy 5 hot wheels cars that were all same seller but 5 seperate listings,when the check out was done it was asking me for $430 global shi...

GSP Tracking not showing as accepting package in Erlanger?

**EDIT**: Literally 5 minutes after posting this, the tracking retroactively updated to say the package was received by the GSP on Wednesday. USPS still doesn't show it as delivered, so who knows whats going on there. **/Edit** I'm having something s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful