Forum Posts

Returning goods waited heavly to the seller

Refused an item I bought through eBay because the shipper double charged me now eBay says that it has not been returned. It has but eBay does not recognize returns from Canada Post. So the vendor will get the item back and will not have refund me the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Absurde shipping fees

I can't believe how freely some of the sellers are overcharging for shipping. I was lucky I did noticed the shipping fees from this seller in England. I was shocked to see how much she charged for a painted glass fragment when usually most of the sel...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Speedpak to Canada

An item I bought was shipped from China via Speedpak. It's now been sitting in a distribution center in China for two weeks. Is this typical of Speedpak? My concern is that if the package is already in Canada, and Speedpak ceases it's tracking when i...

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items (x2) stolen out of mailbox, eBay most unhelpful despite submitting sheriff's crime report

Does anyone have advice as to how to get eBay honor its guarantee for items stolen out of our mailbox? I filed a theft report with our local sheriff's department (who confirmed a neighbor also reported the theft from ALL mailboxes in the group) and I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund issued before shipment

An item was purchased, and I requested a refund both by normal route and messages immediately after the purchase, and a day before the seller shipped the item.The seller shipped the item despite this, and now I cant even make a new appeal to get my m...

Global shipping program to canada

Can you please explain why this package went all the way across the continent and now will go all the way back across to be delivered to me. Rather then the straight shot north that's less then a third of the distance it has already traveled? And 29U...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Perhaps someone can suggest a solution

I ordered and received an inexpensive fitness tracker from an eBay seller. It arrived in reasonable time in perfect condition. However, and that’s a big HOWEVER, there are absolutely no instructions with the items! Zero, Zip, Nada. I wrote To the sel...

Fraudulent Sellers

Over the course of several months I have purchased two (2) Android TV Boxes both from different sellers and they have both turned out to be fraudulent. I am now in the aggravating process of having to claim back the funds etc. So after waiting months...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller with absurd shipping price is this a scam?

So i was looking at an item from an ebay seller with 0 reviews who recently joined. They're selling a lot of pokemon cards and state they are all in brand new condition and the post seems pretty legit with many pictures of the card. I looked online t...

Item delivered but not received

Hello All,I bought a item from the UK that was sent by International Priority shipping.It was apprently delivered on Jan 3rd to Canada even though i didnt revieve it.I called by local post office to see was it there and unfortunately it is not.Tried ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers cancels order due to "out of stock" but states reason as "Buyer requested cancellation"

Hello, so two days ago I purchased the Mobil Suit Gundam Seed PS Vita game from the seller (Top Rated Seller). He notified me yesterday that the item was out of stock and cancelled the order. Mistakes happen, I understand that BUT the reason he gives...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

search ebay.ca for vendors that DON'T ship to Canada !!

I'm very frustrated that I often log onto Ebay.ca specifically .... (since I live in Canada) find the item that I want to purchase , and then find out that the seller DOESN'T ship to Canada. WHY IS IT LISTED ON THE CANADIAN SITE ????

• 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Pittney Bowes GSP

I am currently travelling but I see that Pittney Bowes under the GSP marks my item as "delivered". Do they require signature upon delivery or will they just leave an item at your doorstep? Can "delivered" mean they left a notice and I have to pick th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I start refund process while parleying with seller ?

Hi there, First time poster. Hoping to find some advice within this community. I recently purchased a piece of pro audio equipment en eBay. The purchase was made on December 7th 2019 and I received the item on December 18th 2019. I finally had time t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item marked ship but cannot be trace

I have ordered a bag from a Chinese buyer and she will use epacket to ship to Canada . Since Jan 8 the item still under tracking number provided . I contacted the seller and she demanded she did ship the item out and told me to be patient . Not sure ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller went NARU

Hi all. Bought an item from a seller with 100% feedback and good 5 star dsr ratings. About 5 days later the seller went NARU and ebay removed the listing and all his other ones and kicked him off ebay. The last estimated arrival date according to eba...

Sniping and bid bot services available in Canada

Because of frustrations with seller fraud and the challenges with bidding on multiple items at once (without buying them all, by accident) I was ready to give up on eBay.Then I discovered the concept of sniping and I'm spending far too much time on e...

Have you ever seen prices that made no sense?

Have you ever spotted prices that were out of the world based on reality? Spotted a few recently from a UK high volume book seller. Price "changed" (Went from 370 GBP to 6 GBP) when I accessed send message area to actual(true) selling price which mos...

Resolved! Need advice with my return

Bought a video card that was advertised as 100% working. The fans do not work and after 2 or 3 days the lighting failed.I requested a return and it was granted. The seller refused to send a prepaid label or cover return shipping upfront.I'm currently...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller lied about shipping?

Hello, so on Dec 23 I won an auction on Resident Evil Revelations 3DS used for 13$, now that's a lot less than what other sellers are asking for the game. As soon as I won the auction I payed immediately via credit card. Shortly afterwards the seller...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Postage from Bulgaria

I recently ordered an item from a seller in Bulgaria. I have never ordered from Bulgaria beforebut the seller's feedback was okay. After six weeks the item had not arrived. There is no trackingavailable except showing the item as shipped for overseas...

Resolved! Curious question about watching bids

I am watching three items from same seller. I noticed that there is currently "one bid" on each of the three items. When I clicked on the bid to see the bid history I noticed all three bids on each different item were made within seconds of each othe...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! original shipping not refunded??

Bought an item for $140 USD from an american seller. The shipping was $21.92 USD. Oddly the import fees were $0.00. This was a gsp transaction. The opened and repackaged package arrived with a completely different item inside along with the original ...