Forum Posts

Orders unsuccessful for multiple purchases?

I just tried to buy items from four different sellers in my cart but only one of the orders went through. The other three are saying that the order was unsuccessful and have gone back to my cart and I was not charged for the remaining cost. I'm just ...

China to Canada

Are people getting packages from China yet? I stopped ordering a while ago because several things stopped arriving. When can we expect service again?

Dishonest Sellers

Is it me or are there a lot more dishonest sellers now than there used to be.There was a time I rarely to never had to go through pay pal or ebay for products never sent to me,but now it seems out of every 8-10 items I buy there will be 1 seller guar...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay's Global Shipping Program SUCKS!

So I am waiting on an item - it was coming from California, but because the seller uses the Global Shipping Program, it goes all the way to Erlinger, Kentucky (all the way to the east coast) before coming all the way back to Western Canada. Now with ...

Seller refuses to give me a refund

Both seller & I are from Canada. I bought a Wii game from him. The description of the game was verbatim "Condition is Good. Manual has damage". No biggie, I don't care about the manual. I got the game and the disc was scratched to **bleep**. I contac...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

SNAD return question

I need to return an item due to undisclosed damage. I have already contacted the seller. Do I have to open a SNAD case, or can the seller initiate the return and send me a shipping label?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to leave a bad feedback for Pitney Bows Global Shipping Service?

Hi, How can I leave bad feedback for Pitney Bows Global Shipping Service? I do not want to punish Seller with 3stars instead of 5, as they shipped item same day, but Seller is using Pitney Bows for shipping and that company have my parcel for 4 days ...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller asking how to refund me

Hello, I am having issues of an item that I bought two months ago and never received. I did tried to ask the seller to refund me. Now this seller is asking me how to refund me? What a stupid question because they should know how I paid. What do I do ...

GSP Item Arrived Damaged

I purchased an item shipped via the Global Shipping Program (GSP) which arrived damaged. I love the item and don't want to return it, but the mirror on the piece arrived broken.Can anyone here offer information on how the GSP handles such situations ...

Resolved! Buying Items

HII want to help buyers to be very careful with purchases, I bought DVDs from two different sellers, who failed to mention that the dvds do not work in Canada. So I paid items through Paypal. And when I wanted to return them the sellers were very rud...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

This item cannot be purchased because this item cannot be sent to your shipping address.

Hi,I am trying to order an item from a seller I already purchased from in the past. but in the checkout page it gives this error:"This item cannot be purchased because this item cannot be sent to your shipping address."I am located in Morocco, the se...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hourglass where payment should show. Very confused.

Just purchased an item and payed by PayPal using my PayPal balance. PayPal says payment was made and the money is gone from my account. eBay purchase details show payment was made but on My Ebay page for purchases it shows an hourglass and say " paym...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item from US Converts to under 20CAD Yet GSP fee Added

I want to buy an item from the US costing 14.95 USD plus 17.12 USD for shipping. At this time the exchange is .756 making the CAD price at the border 19.77. (Assuming shipping is not to be included at customs.) At eBay's Commit to Buy page there is a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payment withdrawn from Paypal, but Ebay says item wasn't paid for

That's basically it. Bought an item, and month later noticed the 'paid for' icon was not illuminated, but Paypal says the money was withdrawn and sent to the seller on that date. The seller hasn't responded about whether or not they got a payment fro...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebucks offers

In the strange but true category earlier today I received an offer for Ebucks in my eBay mail....En Francais. Unable to activate. When I check in my Gmail email it shows up in my promotions folder 5 hours earlier in English and WILL activate. -Lotz

ebucks french.JPG ebucks English.JPG

Am I being too suspicious of this seller?

So I bought something 2 weeks ago, seller messages me yesterday asking if they can refund me and have me pay them at a different Paypal address. Offers to give me $5 off my purchase for this favor. Big red flag, I respond heck no and posted neg feedb...

How to report a seller?

Hi, I recently ordered something on eBay and has confirmed with the seller about the ads info before payment( C$ 3.13 for 8 pieces). I kept the email proof. But after i paid, the seller said that the advertised quantity was wrong (C$ 3.13 was for onl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller not accepting my Paypal payment

Hi all. Has anyone ever have a seller not accept a Paypal payment sent. When I check Paypal it shows the payment in limbo with the seller not accepting it yet. Any idea why this might happen? I have great feedback and have not been rude, so this has ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paying taxes twice on Ebay items shipped to US as a Canadian

I recently bought two items from Ebay and since both sellers do not ship to Canada (where I live) I chose to have it shipped to a UPS store in Niagara Fall NY so I can go pick it up there. I then bring it into Canada and pay taxes and import fees if ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Japanese Guitar Sellers

If you search many of the guitar listings you will find that some of them are flooded with Japanese sellers listing ridiculously inflated prices and, in many cases, there is more than one seller offering the same guitar. Try searching this and see wh...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Being charged Duty fees on a GSP item

What am I supposed to do about this?Made a purchase through the GSP because I needed an item that as only available from one seller. I had no choice They finally arrive today & Canada Post wants duty fees. If ebay wants to pretend that's what we're p...

Why can't I sign in to eBay?

I cannot seem to sign in to ebay, when I put in my email address and password that I have been using for over 6 months the button that says 'sign in' will not let me depress it to let me in to Ebay

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund

I bought Women Elephant Embroidery Small Shoulder Bag For Ladies Rivet Pink Crossbody Bagon Nov.9 2018 but I never get my item.I just found out that the seller no longer register on e-bay.I need my refund back.Thanks.