Forum Posts

Why can't I sign in to eBay?

I cannot seem to sign in to ebay, when I put in my email address and password that I have been using for over 6 months the button that says 'sign in' will not let me depress it to let me in to Ebay

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund

I bought Women Elephant Embroidery Small Shoulder Bag For Ladies Rivet Pink Crossbody Bagon Nov.9 2018 but I never get my item.I just found out that the seller no longer register on e-bay.I need my refund back.Thanks.

Question about shipping address of seller

A seller has a number of higher priced items ($200+) listed on ebay.ca and shows item location is Toronto. Having contacted the seller, he is apparently still living in the US and is shipping from there. My question is what are the ramifications in r...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

bought a sewing machine...seller disappeared

Bought a sewing machine, payment went through, order shipped all looked good. But now the seller is no longer registered, the item was taken down, and it won't show me tracking info or an ETA. I can't contact Ebay via phone because I don't have acces...

Resolved! Item delivered but not to me!

Howdy, I purchased a used iPhone on eBay, from a Canadian seller. It was shipped Canada Post Expedited Parcel with signature required. I checked the tracking number and it says: delivered today at 11:30 AM but it is impossible since I was at the offi...

Global Shipping... I can’t stand it

Global Shipping sucks. Everything I buy shipped via Global Shipping takes for ever to arrive at my door. One item I bought came from Minnesota it traveled all the way down to Erlanger, Kentucky and then back up to Manitoba, Canada. Minnesota borders ...

Resolved! EMS or SAL Parcel for shipping from Japan?

Options for shipping a 2500g package, value about $190, from Japan are EMS or SAL Parcel. I wondered which is the best for fees, customs, trackability etc. The price doesn't differ much. Someone in Quebec tells me EMS is "customs-proof", even for exp...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

My item seems to be stuck at Erlanger since 9 Jan

Hello people,I have never used international priority shipping before. I have no Idea where my Item is or even what's happing. My item should have delivered by 14 Jan.What is really passing me off that every time I contact the seller, he doesn't resp...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's Estimated Delivery Date causes a big problem: No longer possible to leave Feedback!

How is Ebay dealing with this ? Why are there many items from Asian sellers that have an Estimated Delivery date OVER 60 DAYS, when it's no longer possible to leave Feedback ? When is Ebay going to fix this problem ? Basically Ebay allows many sales ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

days that my ebay summary sin't showing anything

HelloI have a problem where suddenly around the 30 of September the summary page stoped showing the stuff I bought. this is what I see now https://imgur.com/doYpgPA and I'm still waiting to receive one item. The purchasing history is empty. I don't w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

I returned an item and the refund was canceled

I bought a pair of sneakers on July 11th. I paid US$764.95 for it and US$200.42 for import duty. The sneakers were counterfeit and I returned it. The seller agreed and sent the refund to me on Aug 17th. I thought that was it, but a few days later, th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with "This item cannot be purchased because this item cannot be sent to your shipping address"

Hi, I want to order something that should be able to be sent to me with no issues. When I add it to my cart it says it won't ship to my address. I had a PO address which has never been an issue before but now I've switched it to my home address. I've...

Cancelling an order, seller is not responding.

Hi, having an issue with an order I placed September 1 from the Ukraine. Their shipping information states that it is $12.00 US for the first item and the combined shipping to Canada is Free. I asked them to send me an invoice for the total amount tw...

$5 discount

Got a notice about a $5 discount on purchases-- and a customer has already used it to make his purchase. This is the kind of promotion I like- no cost, more sales, happy customer.

eBay removing negative feedback left to sellers

I had an interesting phone conversation with eBay disputes, and discovered that feedback left by buyers can be removed without just cause. With that said, I was also informed that though the feedback left was both legitimate and appropriate with eBay...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need some help with Paybright

Hi. I bought an item with Paybright a few days ago. I haven't recieved an email yet from Paybright, so I contacted them 3 days after and they stated that they see a contract made on that day and told me to contact eBay to see what's happening on thei...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hacker got into account. Need to cancel purchases, cannot reach customer service

Someone got into my account, buying and shipping items to an address on the other side of the country. I have only used ebay once in the past week.I have changed my log in info and removed default payment info. Two items have shipped, more are demand...

I've been badly scammed

In March, I bought an "adult product" from a seller, who had mostly high good reviews. They even offered a 2 month (60 day) warranty on this item at the time. Well, after owning it for 2 weeks, the silicone melted to a point it was unusable in my clo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did not receive refund

Hi,I bought an item a few months back. Ordered the wrong one so seller said he would agree to cancel the transaction once he gets the item back. Now he got it back but didn't issue a refund. Seller would only reply every now and then until he stopped...

Is this normal?

With an item that I bought, it looked like shipping was going to be somewhat smooth, until it got stuck in Erlanger, KY. It's been there since 6:48 AM August 23rd, and on "Customs Documentation and Labeling" since 8:00 PM August 23rd. How long could ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay return tracking not updating

I returned an item a few weeks ago and the tracking on eBay says that the item is still out for delivery, even though the tracking on the Canada post website shows that it was delivered. It has been a few days now, and it still says out for delivery....

Chitchats eh?

First time I have had one of my purchase shipped via Chitchats. My personal opinion so far is that is nothing more than a middle man that makes it so it ends up taking a whole lot longer to get to me.So far has taken a week just to get my package to ...

Resolved! Global Shipping Program no duty/taxes charged. Will there be a delay or request for more payment?

Hi everyone, glad to tapInto your expertise! I bought an iPad, and picked one from the Global Shipping Program that surprisingly had no extra duty charges. I was happy to choose it for that reason, but almost immediately after paying I thought “Uh-oh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't find the coupon eBay promised me. Help.

Hi. I called eBay 2 days ago (Jul. 30th) to complain about a bad seller who owes me money. An eBay worker told me that she would issue a coupon to me as a compensation, that it’d take 2 days and that I’d receive an e-mail confirming this. Now it’s Th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful