Forum Posts

How do you make a unreceived item claim if the estimated arrival date is later than ebay's time limi

Can someone give me a quick summary on how unreceived item claims work now? I am a bit out of the loop on the reporting system. At the beginning of December, I bought an item #392172332392, and the estimated arrival time was Fri, Dec 21 - Thu, Feb 07...

Resolved! Report a seller for not giving the item bought or the money back on something bought 7 months ago

I have no idea who I'm supposed to contact at ebay to get my issue solved. I've looked all over the stupid website for an email address, chat, or phone number and nothing comes up when I put in my issue. I looked up how to email ebay and this came up...

Buyers Beware?

Well, heads up people. When ordering overseas, it can take longer then 30 days to receive your item. If it is not what you ordered, or you don't receive it at all, it's past the 30 day EBay buyer guarantee and you are screwed. Thats right, no help fr...

Whats going on with EBAY

Getting really tired of EBAY's lack of proper policing and the planned difficulty in coordinating solutions for issues. As a private buyer I frequent many sales sites but you seem to have sellers lieing on the posts by showing pics that arent the sam...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay becoming too expensive

Used to be you could get a bargain on ebay as a buyer and now with the global shipping taxes and duties its no longer the case...As a seller now ebay takes its 10 percent fee plus paypal fees too we have to raise our prices in order to cover expenses...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 3 helpful

Seeing USD and even EUR in Canada Only Searches

I'm not at my computer right now but wanted to see if anyone else has seen this where you search for something and you select Canada Only, but some of the listings show in USD or even EUR.If you look at the listings it shows the location as Canada, a...

Shipped from wrong country (Import charges), Seller no longer registered and can't see listing.

Hello, I received a Door tag from Fedex today for what I assume is the order I made last week.The order was from a "no longer registered on ebay" seller that showed to be in New Brunswick. However, on the Door tag there is an import charge since it s...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search results with no filters

Went to do some daily eBay searches and got this new search page where there's no options to filter on the left hand side. Just my recently viewed items. Anybody else seen this? How do I get back to the older search results page.

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Targeted: NUDGE code for $5 CAD off purchases of $5.01+

HUGE YMMV. I didn't get this on my main account but I got it on my spare account that I rarely use. So I bought something with it lol. This $5 coupon is on us!* Use code NUDGECheckout by 2/28. Min. purchase of $5.01 *Terms & Conditions The Coupon wil...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Received fake item; not as described.

I recently purchased a set of "Brand New" Bose QC35 headphones for around $300USD. The seller disclosed the seal on the packaging had been broken but didn't say anything else. Alright then, Fast forward to today, where I receive a FedEx shipping box ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time user and skeptical about using Ebay in near future

I purchased several item last year from EBAY coming for China starting in October. Did not have any issues for the majority but 4-5 items I purchased I am questioning the way EBAY handles things. When I purchased the items - the prices were amazing a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

E Bay bucks

Sign up and then you get $10.00 and then they take it back! Very very tacky. I want E Bay bucks off my account. I really never want to hear about them again. It's just another form of malware. No retailer plays dumb games. Imagine if Canadian Tire sa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to contact PBI/track a package from them?

I ordered a package from eBay which was shipped through their global shipping program. The info on eBay says it was successfully delivered but neither the post office nor I have received anything. My address is correct and this was the only 1 of 6 pa...

• 40 replies
  • 4 helpful

iPad or iPhone app issue

I am currently having an issue where every single item I click on using the iPhone or iPad application of ebay says that the item has been removed or the item is no longer available. It does not matter if I do a watched item search or a brand new sea...

Resolved! Missing Registered Mail?

I have an stamp item that I ordered in early January 2019 that was sent by the seller on January 2, 2019 by registered mail from Brookfield, US I was given a tracking number which gave me notifications until January 4, 2019 where it Departed USPS Reg...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question to sellers about shipping times?

Is there a time limit to ship an item to a buyer? I purchased an item on January 7 through GSP, from U.S. to Canada, and it is still not showing as shipped or any tracking number. Does ebay or paypal notify the seller at some point that they need to ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Not as Described

I know I have asked that question for 2nd or 3rd time. I don't see "item not as described" in my purchase history for me to open a claim, so where do I open the claim for it? Did eBay removed it or what? Thanks in advance.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I didn't received all my items from a seller.

Hi, I didn't received all of my items from a seller in ebay, I bought 4 thrust bearings and I only received 3 of them. I communicated today with the salesman and he replied to me promptly. After replying all of his claims,I sent him the picture of th...

buyer Feedback

As a eBay buyer I look at a sellers feedback to see if other buyers have had any issues with this seller before buying.My Problem is that eBay only allows 60 days to leave feedback.Some sellers send items a say it can take 30 to 65 days to get the it...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Email option for ebay help?

I bought a phone screen but it never arrived, the seller deliberately delayed/ignored my request for a refund and now ebay's purchase protection is not an option. Does anyone know of an email option to contact ebay to resolve this? I can't use the ph...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! First time using Ebay, tracking my item that was "delivered" not even in my country

Hello, as I've read a few similar articles about this, and as a first time eBay user, I am worried to where my package is. First things first, I live in Calgary Alberta, Canada I purchased an item from a seller in the Ukraine. They sent out the item,...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake Tracking Numbers from Asian sellers

Really getting fed up with the fake tracking numbers provided by various China vendors...Ebay appears to be doing nothing about it, and paypal is equally ineffective Asian vendors are able to acquire tracking numbers for FREE and post item shipped on...

INR Process Timelines

Had a low value item ordered from China back in October. Did not arrive by the expected delivery date of Dec 07. So as I understand it I have 30 days to file a INR which I did on Dec 15th. Seller has asked for a bit more time before resending or refu...

why ebay allow price menu option, seeing price is not real

a lot of sellers have this price option. example is case for phones, list price is go up to 10$ or moreAt least let me filter this seller with not fixed price.If you are on a android phone you will loose hours because you need to click on each item, ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am so angry!

I like to use Ebay to purchase antiquarian books from the U.S. and Internationally. I live in Canada.This year on my Christmas wish list I asked my family to give me Ebay gift cards. Which they did. Happily I took my cards to my computer to enter the...