Forum Posts

why ebay allow price menu option, seeing price is not real

a lot of sellers have this price option. example is case for phones, list price is go up to 10$ or moreAt least let me filter this seller with not fixed price.If you are on a android phone you will loose hours because you need to click on each item, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am so angry!

I like to use Ebay to purchase antiquarian books from the U.S. and Internationally. I live in Canada.This year on my Christmas wish list I asked my family to give me Ebay gift cards. Which they did. Happily I took my cards to my computer to enter the...

Sales Tax?

Purchased a few items from a Canadian seller and during the checkout I noticed that there wasa tax charged on top of my total. At first I thought it was because my default shipping address is in Washington but I changed that to my canadian address an...

Screenshot 2019-01-02 21.33.39.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shill bidding???

I have a question that is open to all for reponse. Yesterday I was involved in a auction for a knife collection, up until the last 10 minutes I was winning when a new bidder entered the fray, I quickly checked the bidders info and noticed until now h...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Pitney Bowes is crook!

I just received a heavy package through Global Shipping Program (GSP) and noticed that the rate on the package is 0.45 when the fact the actual package weights over 3 pounds. I guess Pitney Bowes pockets the extra $$ for themselves. Should I report P...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping/Tracking issue [Please help!]

I bought an item that had two shipping options: Free without tracking and tracked for an additional ~$10 Canadian. The item is from Japan and given the recent Canada Post fiasco I wanted it tracked to make sure it gets through customs in one piece. T...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelling purchase advice?

To make a along story short. Received $10.00 off coupon from Ebay. Purchased item on ebay but could not redeem coupon. Realized I purchased under my buying account when the coupon applied to my selling account. Cancelled the order within 15 minutes. ...

Feedback

Leaving negative feedback is a waste of time! I had a seller that had a $2.50 flat rate shipping listed in his auctions meaning no matter how many you buy the shipping will be $2.50. He sent me an invoice with a $9.00 shipping amount. I of course sai...

Resolved! Shipping from China takes longer than 60 days

I've ordered from China and all 14 items are taking longer than 60 days to receive. So how can I possibly leave the seller any feedback until I receive the item and then evaluate it? The ebay limit of 60 days for giving a seller feedback is too short...

Ebay Sucks

It really sucks when you buy something and it dont show, and they say well reship it even after i said i wanted my money back and when it still dont show you cant even contact the seller or ebay cause it says sorry item not found.. like **bleep**...A...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping charges per item?

Well it is finally here, gone are the days when it use to be free shipping on items. I do small repairs at home for my electronic friends, when i needed small amounts of electronic components they would be sent to me in small mailers. Not any more th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Damaged during shipping

Hello I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this question. I am new to the board. I recived my fragile breakable parcel from the US through the global shipping program and it arrived damaged. The sellar packed it well. I bought 4 mugs, 1 cak...

Resolved! Serial #

I would still like to see sellers having to register aleast the last 5 parts digets of the serial numbers ( where is) (IE: Electronics, Computers & Parts Etc Etc) with ebay when they are selling multiple items of the same kind, specially on auctions....

A Fruad Case issue with seller with unpaid case

Hi,I don't know where to post or report this fruad about seller, I never get any item nor buy any item from seller but the seller open the unpaid case against me and now its closed the case and there is some amount report add to my account so wheneve...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why post tracking number if you can't track the package?

I hope this makes sense to someone... Why do sellers post a tracking number if you can't track the item. In my case, When you buy something with free shipping, It just says shipping number provided. That cool and all but how do you expect people NOT ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

December 15 Coupon: 10% to 15% off ebay.ca purchases

How to redeem your Coupon:1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).2. Pay for your item by 3:00 AM Eastern Time on December 16, 20183. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKUPSALE Coupon must be used within a single tr...

Resolved! Removing items from shopping cart.

Hi,Last night I sent a message to two sellers in the UK asking if they combined shipping. They both said yes. I made an offer on one of the sellers items...they counter offered which I accepted. I added two other items to this. Sent a request for a n...

Shipments from China

Hello, I recently had a whole bunch of items I was going to purchase from China....yes I know some things are taking a while due to strike....but as of today some of those listings now say "Does not ship to Canada". And some of the items that were fr...

Global Shipping Program Lost My Package

Well, I should say, I THINK they lost my package. Last update was November 21 when it got to the distribution center in LA and then nothing. I've ordered things after this and they have arrived in Canada and delivered already while this package sits ...

Resolved! Waiting for item from Greece to Canada for a month

Still waiting for a package from Greece. Tracking information has not been updated in 28 days. Order was placed November 7 and shipped November 8, 2018. It is now December 6, 2018. Last tracking update was on November 8, 2018: "DEPARTURE FROM OUTWARD...

Item not received

bought a bike in august from seller (be aware- scam), paid in full, seller never shipped it, contacted seller after delivery period was over end of october, they made lots of excuses and promises, didn't ship the bike then as promised, then seller pr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Credit Card expired

when I tried to pay for an item today by my credit card it says it is expired. I know for a fact I updated information regarding expiration date on my PayPal account, but why is eBay showing that this card is expired and what do I have to do?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

PHONEY MACBOOK ADS

Ebay is filled with phoney MacBook listings every day for months now. What do these fake listers get out of this. Is it some sort of personal vendetta against Ebay? Is there no way for Ebay to prevent this?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Helpful Authors