Forum Posts

Resolved! Canada post backlog and buying from US sellers using GSP

Hi, I was just wondering if we are currently able to buy items from US sellers who use the GSP with regards to Canada Post asking other countries to stop mail from entering into Canada? Would the package just maybe stay in or somewhere near the globa...

Ending time not showing for listings

I don't know what happened with ebay, but now when I search for something the page will not display the ending times for the listings on the results page. I actually have to click on each individual page to see their end time! how ridiculous! Not onl...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is practicing deceptive advertising

An item I purchased was not received. The guarantee states "With the eBay Money Back Guarantee, get the item you ordered or your money back, on virtually all items." this is not true. I tried to open a resolution, but because the item was ordered ove...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

$20 Bounceback coupon Nov 23-26

Spend $75cdn by end of Nov 26, get a $20 coupon by Dec 15 to use on a $50 purchase by end of year. Will not work for Guest accounts.https://www.ebay.ca/rpp/coupon-bounceback Who’s eligible for the Coupon? This Promotion is available to users who acti...

Resolved! How to leave positive feedback when refunded?

So I bought an item from China. It didn't arrive. After some insistence from me, the seller did give me a refund. I have no reason to think the seller didn't ship the item. Items from China often seem to take more than two months to arrive, and with ...

Iten Not Received with GSP

So I bought a vintage scarf on ebay and the seller used the GSP to ship it from US. The tracking history shows that somehow it was delivered to York while I live in Toronto.Is it possible to find it back before I go to the police station and ask for ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Toner cartridge HP 17A

If you have to replace your HP 17A toner cartridge, do buy only original HP item because all those replacement cartridge manufacture by others are pure **bleep**.

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

item returned to sender due to shipping address problem

I purchased an item from China. I just moved and after I had clicked buy now and payed for the item I realized I hadn't changed my address. I contacted the shipper right away to advise and was told that they use the global shipping program and I woul...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Who is suppose to set up the Global Shipping Program for an ebay item, the seller or the buyer?

I'm buying from Canada and bought some dvds from a US ebay seller and tried using the ebay check out to pay by paypal but couldn't because this message in red appeared, "This seller didn't include shipping costs to your location. Please request total...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Preventing /Refusal to contact a seller

First, See the pictures are from the seller advertise post. Circle make shown the baggie seller did not include .Two days ago I send a massage regarding missing part ( A small baggie Pack)from my bought Seller did not included1Seller did not included...

Missing item part 1.jpg Missing itemPart 2.jpg Missing item Part 3.jpg

how ebay screwed up and thier actions of handling it

Ebay customer support and the poor handling of. I am going to make this as short and to the point as possible because you dont need to hear the details of 6 phone calls totaling close to 4 hours. 6 emails to seller, 8 emails to ebay support.after doi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian customs and duty charges

This is **bleep**. I will not be buying item from the US anymore. I thought Ebay was an entity unto it own. How can you allow this to happen ? Because our companies here can't compete because of taxes and greed, we as consumers suffer. I would like t...

• 41 replies
  • 15 helpful

Definition of Factory Sealed

When a buyer says that an item is factory sealed, it must come with all of the extras, right? I recently bought a collector's item that was sealed. There was a photocard that came with it, which was meant to be taped to the front of the book, on top ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

I have been a customer of ebay.ca for years. I recently had a glimse into the feedback system on ebay and now I will not be a customer any longer. I purchased an auto part from a seller on ebay. I was told it was a working part. My mechanic spent 3 h...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

fake traking #

I am getting tired of these fake tracking # and not receiving the product, getting a full credit just so I can re-order the same product from someone else. This year 2018, have been the worst year yet, over 10 items with fake tracking #, that I had t...

remove sellers

How can we get ebay to remove questionable or problem sellers from the ebay site immediately so we don't waste time purchasing & then chasing a refund.

feedback

Hi there, just wanted to know what to do with feedback when item was defective and new one is being sent. Do I leave Feedback immediately or do I wait for replacement to arrive?

SELLER ON E-BAY SELLS ME INCORRECT ITEM AND I RETURN SAME

Please see attachment, I returned item to seller by regular post, Seller says for 3 weeks that he never received return. E-bay emails me that I am getting a refund. PayPal upon review refusesme my big 22 Dollar refund, This confused me, I don't think...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does USPS First Class have tracking when it reaches Canada?

I've read conflicting information regarding the tracking of USPS first-class international parcel once it reaches Canada. Various answers depending on how old the post is. I have a package from Chicago going to Toronto. Tracking starts with 'UA' and ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

How eBay has changed since my last experience?

Well haven't been on here for a while as I did most of my shopping directly from China or Amazon. Recently, I went on a shopping spree on eBay after 8 years at least, what I noticed is that most sellers claim to be located in USA while they're Asian....

Canpost

Been waiting on a part thru Canadapost, no delivery since rotating strikes start.Entered Canada thru cleared customs oct 24th.Fedex or purolator options.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

There really needs to be more monitoring of the false ads and Insane shipping costs

One single mason jar lid with a hole in it, 22,00 for shipping? I repeat, One single metal mason jar lid with a hole in it. 22.00 from the U.S to Canada8 oz of Enzyme spray cleaner 72.00 shipping, U.S to Canada. It's made in Canada ironically enough....

Crazy shipping costs from the USA.

I used to buy a lot from the USA. Now that has changed drastically. Recently my purchases have been from China, Russia, France and the UK. I'm in Canada about a 45 min drive from the USA. Yet it is far cheaper to have something shipped from across th...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful